• During peak periods, this site will only be accessible to registered members of the site. Login or create an account to participate in the discussion.

Politics 🗳️ NZ Politics

NZWarriors.com
Now you mention it like that - why is that fair 🤣
I thought about it mate, her education and potential shouldn't be hampered by the current rules, you have be pragmatic and work within the system as it is. So I reckon you should either stump up and pay her fees yourself in the spirit of neoliberalism and user pays, or do a DNA test and if you hit the jackpot, apply for every grant in Christendom.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
I wouldn't go near one of those things. They are just trying to get your information to use it for their own gain. Check out the terms, once they have your data they can basically do anything with it
What can they do with it, clone us? I pity all my clones if they're Warriors fans too.

Is that a conspiracy theory? Go on...
Well, the Reserve Bank have been communicating/forecasting likely cuts to the OCR February 2025, November 2024 at best if key indicators hit their targeted projections. Many financial analysts agree on this and yet the cut this week was very out of the blue and out of character.
So why, what is the intent and how is that justified with the Reserve Bank's conservative logic?

Make of it what you will..

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
Well, the Reserve Bank have been communicating/forecasting likely cuts to the OCR February 2025, November 2024 at best if key indicators hit their targeted projections. Many financial analysts agree on this and yet the cut this week was very out of the blue and out of character.
So why, what is the intent and how is that justified with the Reserve Bank's conservative logic?

But does that have anything to do with the guy who died in the fire? I might have my wires crossed, there's a short-circuit in this conversation like one of Wiz's wiring jobs, there's usually a fire involved.

Last edited:

The Reserve Bank hadn’t spoken to any companies to find out how badly our economy had tanked. Most economists don’t speak to anyone at the coal face either - I seperate them from the Reserve Bank because barely any economists work there these days. But it was the blind leading the blind. A bunch of idiots. I’m surprised it has taken this long for rate cuts, should have happened in May.

The Reserve Bank hadn’t spoken to any companies to find out how badly our economy had tanked. Most economists don’t speak to anyone at the coal face either - I seperate them from the Reserve Bank because barely any economists work there these days. But it was the blind leading the blind. A bunch of idiots. I’m surprised it has taken this long for rate cuts, should have happened in May.
Got it, so the guy was a blind economist 🤔

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Can someone tell us what the conspiracy actually is? Who set themselves on fire, Don Brash?
Guy whose mother was getting mortgagee sold. She owned a $1.6m property but owed $400k to the bank.

So heaps of equity but hadn’t paid any mortgage for 3 years, so bank had to act.

Compounded by her ill health and the son living at the place getting mortgagee sales.

Conspiracy must be people are hurting due to the high interest rates (although this was a 3 year saga). So Luxon has saved the poor mortgage holders and is strong arming the reserve bank so we don’t get a wave of people trying to redo a rage against the machine album cover.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Not sure but did MaybeTop8 MaybeTop8 spontaneously combust at some point this afternoon? His posts indicated he might have been getting a little angry with the non-communists posting in the thread.
He’s an emotional fellow that’s passionate about his causes.

Can’t keep him down though so no doubt he will be back soon because the neoliberals keep screwing up society!

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Back