• During peak periods, this site will only be accessible to registered members of the site. Login or create an account to participate in the discussion.

Politics šŸ—³ļø NZ Politics

iā€™d be surprised if heā€™s had direct contact with the prime minister.

and if he had, i know he looks like a potato but could big LUXXX be so stupid as to say he hadnā€™t if there was a paper trail to say otherwise?

who fucking knows.
but i guess weā€™ll see, sooner or later.
No he never mentioned heā€™d spoken to him directly but certainly spoken to those in the necessary channels. Donā€™t think itā€™s any surprise to anyone that they are under resourced and quite fascinating that this has never been 100% funded through our taxes. Often youā€™ll see a plaque on an ambulance saying itā€™s donated by so and so. Seems that itā€™s only when thereā€™s a spotlight directly shone on whichever broken election promise, the level of outrage is what forces governments hand, such as the delivery of cancer treatments they promised in the election and had to act upon. Though not supplying all they said they were going also

NZWarriors.com
No he never mentioned heā€™d spoken to him directly but certainly spoken to those in the necessary channels. Donā€™t think itā€™s any surprise to anyone that they are under resourced and quite fascinating that this has never been 100% funded through our taxes. Often youā€™ll see a plaque on an ambulance saying itā€™s donated by so and so. Seems that itā€™s only when thereā€™s a spotlight directly shone on whichever broken election promise, the level of outrage is what forces governments hand, such as the delivery of cancer treatments they promised in the election and had to act upon. Though not supplying all they said they were going also
for sure dude.
i donate yearly, have done since long before i left auckland.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account

Luxon in a bit of a bind. On one hand there will be act supporters echoing Seymourā€™s statement, even potentially national supporters who support this bill. On the other hand if he lets Seymour dictate the terms, he continues to look like national as a major party are letting the minor parties have too much sway and disproportionate to the votes cast to what parties

Luxon in a bit of a bind. On one hand there will be act supporters echoing Seymourā€™s statement, even potentially national supporters who support this bill. On the other hand if he lets Seymour dictate the terms, he continues to look like national as a major party are letting the minor parties have too much sway and disproportionate to the votes cast to what parties
National has consistently said they wonā€™t support it past the first stage. ACT has always know this.

ACT is just pandering to their base.

I donā€™t know why the opposition is giving it airā€¦ except for them pandering to their base as wellā€¦

All political theatre isnā€™t it?

National has consistently said they wonā€™t support it past the first stage. ACT has always know this.

I donā€™t know why the opposition is giving it airā€¦ except for them pandering to their base as wellā€¦

It's stoking more division though, Lux said it was too divisive to consider last year... unless he and Winnie are planning some kind of sneaky backflip on the bill... wouldn't surprise me, just confirms they all work for Atlas.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account

Canā€™t understand why it is even getting that far.

Surely when $$ are trying to be saved all over the place why waste money on something that isnā€™t going anywhere

Means nothing. National scrapped the smoke free bill without even mentioning they were considering it before the election. Have a strong feeling this will go ahead, even beyond the first stage. Seymour wonā€™t let it lie. Luxon is still very naive in regards to politics

Means nothing. National scrapped the smoke free bill without even mentioning they were considering it before the election. Have a strong feeling this will go ahead, even beyond the first stage. Seymour wonā€™t let it lie. Luxon is still very naive in regards to politics
That would be disastrous imo, and cause some serious civil unrest.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Speaking of corruption, here's the Firearms minister bought and paid for by the gun lobby. Utterly, utterly corrupt.

If the greens, TPM, or Labour did anything 1/16th as bad the howls from certain people would be deafening. They should be now too.

Speaking of corruption, here's the Firearms minister bought and paid for by the gun lobby. Utterly, utterly corrupt.

If the greens, TPM, or Labour did anything 1/16th as bad the howls from certain people would be deafening. They should be now too.

Watched this last week on q and a. She was completely caught out

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement

Did you end up getting a ban on the threadā€¦ or did it take a week or so to come up with your next juicy morsel of anti centre-right material?

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Back