• During peak periods, this site will only be accessible to registered members of the site. Login or create an account to participate in the discussion.

Social đź†š NZWarriors NRLFantasy Competiton 2024

I’m not getting anyone, and keeping pap on my bench. I’m not going to trade for the sake of trading. The options available: Bateman, Plath, Sua, nikora, brailey - none are obvious buys for me. I can play 17, and in fact loop 3 players.

So I’m going to likely bank 3 trades, and when things get clearer around the roosters , rabbits, tigers, and hooker options I’ll pull the trigger, but I’m not in an urgent rush. Sua can wait a week (high be), and I want to see Plath and Batemans role in a new look 17. I’m trying to bank as many trades as possible to pull the trigger a few weeks out from byes once I have more clarity. Last week people traded Terrell to brailey in a 40 point reduction in points, and people grabbed Bateman and he’s now been moved to an edge where he traditionally doesn’t score as well. Plath is good, and I may still get him, but without a utility on the bench anymore, it’s a 4 forward bench & this likely means a reduction in mins. Again, I’d love to trade but there’s no obvious options & banking 3 trades at this stage is priceless, with only 19 remaining.

NZWarriors.com
tyrael tyrael I am going to try to loop for the first time. Does the look following ok. Ok to use a bye player (a raider) to base the loop on?

1715237116001.png

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
The storm game is saturday at 9.35pm

I officially salute anyone who had the Kahunas to take Fa'alogo. And we will find out the proof in the pudding on Saturday,

Less than 30 points - Disaster
30 - 40 points - Neutral result
40-50 points - I told you so moment to those who chickened out
50+ - statement game

The storm game is saturday at 9.35pm

I officially salute anyone who had the Kahunas to take Fa'alogo. And we will find out the proof in the pudding on Saturday,

Less than 30 points - Disaster
30 - 40 points - Neutral result
40-50 points - I told you so moment to those who chickened out
50+ - statement game
I have no Kahunas but a lot of blind faith and stupidity :ROFLMAO:

Fuller (48 points) with a wonder try, Aitkin (47 points) also doing well as they approach half time.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
My red hot tip to everyone is to watch the Cowboys this week and track Mikaele. He could be a buy next week for $320ish

All the pundits on youtube have him circled as one to watch.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Back