• During peak periods, this site will only be accessible to registered members of the site. Login or create an account to participate in the discussion.

TeamList Warriors vs Eels - [Round 22, 2024]

Warriors vs Eels

Warriors

Kickoff In:

Go Media Stadium

Friday
Night
20:00

Eels

Team Lists

Sifakula to come in to the 17 on game day? Not many pick a prop as 18th man.

Hoping Ale doesn't get dropped!

Disappointed for TMM, but I guess for the next 5 rounds this is what's best for the team.

I wonder what SJ's thought process is - this next 5 games could essentially be his last hurrah. I get 'the team was going shit and I came in with 5 rounds to go and steered them to a grand final' vibes....

NZWarriors.com
I wonder what SJ's thought process is - this next 5 games could essentially be his last hurrah. I get 'the team was going shit and I came in with 5 rounds to go and steered them to a grand final' vibes....
Be better than the team is now going well I'm fit to play coach, shit just lost to the Storm and thrashed by the Titans, I'm injured bro, I can't go on vibes from earlier this season. I hope he is fit and the team go well, otherwise it really is season over.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
Not injured just battered half syndrome. Needs a week off. But Egan starting is hurting my working brain cells
Egan has that sober alcoholic look to me. You know when they haven't had a drink for a while but basically their blood is now alcohol anyway and you can still smell it coming through their pores. He has had so many head knocks it isn't making a difference anymore. Scary thing for me is even if you just look at the last game and the number of times he was in trouble and nothing from independent doctor or AW. I am genuinely worried about his future life.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Weird everyone dissing TMM, his assist rate at 7 off the charts. SJ has been rubbish all year with a winning percentage of under 50%

RTS has to play fullback, shift CNK into the centres MGT to the wing. Least Ford is out finally, but not form related.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Weird everyone dissing TMM, his assist rate at 7 off the charts. SJ has been rubbish all year with a winning percentage of under 50%

RTS has to play fullback, shift CNK into the centres MGT to the wing. Least Ford is out finally, but not form related.
I feel your point and I knew someone was going to advocate RTS staying at fullback. To further this point RTS will be playing left wing which is the wrong edge for his step.
Unfortunately egos and sacred cows are involved. CNK thinks he is a full back. He has tanked it at full back his last three games but has so much credit in the bank from last year it is hard to pull the plug or more importantly for the coach to feel he has the license to pull the plug at this stage.
For RTS yet another position for him to play. He has turned into a deluxe rolls royce utility option for him to fill in where ever we have an injury.
The backline will play as well as CNK plays. Which doesn't make me as hopeful as some of the other posters.
Lets hope they all fire. Fire up Warriors.

I feel your point and I knew someone was going to advocate RTS staying at fullback. To further this point RTS will be playing left wing which is the wrong edge for his step.
Unfortunately egos and sacred cows are involved. CNK thinks he is a full back. He has tanked it at full back his last three games but has so much credit in the bank from last year it is hard to pull the plug or more importantly for the coach to feel he has the license to pull the plug at this stage.
For RTS yet another position for him to play. He has turned into a deluxe rolls royce utility option for him to fill in where ever we have an injury.
The backline will play as well as CNK plays. Which doesn't make me as hopeful as some of the other posters.
Lets hope they all fire. Fire up Warriors.
To add to the discussion.... CNK didn't tank, he exhausted. He in my opinion was also ragged and it contributed to his injury. Now he's back and if actually fit I back him.

RTS can still use his step but I'd prefer he catch dive score or catch smash them and score or catch pass catch pass score without a single broadcasted on every network left foot step

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Back