Warriors

Kickoff In:

Go Media Stadium

Sunday
Night
18:05

Dolphins

Team Lists

Ryan Hoffman played NSW whilst with us. Back in the early days Brandy and Phil Blake both rep’d NSW but that was prior to joining us tho. Think there’s probably 1-2 more as well
Brent Tate too.

We have had quite a few.

The most recent to get called into camp is Reece Walsh as a non starter, though he could have played due to injury with his being named on the extended bench for Origin 2 while a Warrior.

Big game this week. It’s effectively a 4 pointer with the Bye to follow. Manly is the only team above us to also have the bye so other teams above us will drop points by playing each other. Wet then play the Cowboys away.
It’s a great opportunity of moving into the 8 prior to playing The Storm , Titans and then Broncos which must be about Origin time. 💪🏾
Good spotting, yeah I raced off to the Ladder predictor the minute our game ended vs Penrith....I missed the ladder, been too long to have an excuse to visit her....what a fickle flirt she is...

As soon as we dropped four winnable games, it became a scenario of having to beat two of the big three in the NRL to mitigate those losses.

More than anything I want revenge against Melbourne for that last second Try and the bs officiating that gave them the come back.

I believe we will beat the Storm if we are in form, so it is critical we build against the Dolphins, real shame AFB has thrown a spanner in the works.

He knows better than any of us that his teams season is on the line now.

Good spotting, yeah I raced off to the Ladder predictor the minute our game ended vs Penrith....I missed the ladder, been too long to have an excuse to visit her....what a fickle flirt she is...

As soon as we dropped four winnable games, it became a scenario of having to beat two of the big three in the NRL to mitigate those losses.

More than anything I want revenge against Melbourne for that last second Try and the bs officiating that gave them the come back.

I believe we will beat the Storm if we are in form, so it is critical we build against the Dolphins, real shame AFB has thrown a spanner in the works.

He knows better than any of us that his teams season is on the line now.
Unfortunately I don't think he sees it as his team anymore

Mate that’s awful
Kids today get driven to school
Although some have electric bike or scooter or get a school bus
Walk to school- parental cruelty in 2024

I'm that dad that tells his sons friend's outrageous school stories.

They use to pick him up before school, Moaning that they'll be late cos he's never ready. They still have a loooooong 20 minute walk.
So i would tell them a story of how i use to swim from Picton to Wellington to school. With one arm. Because i had to use the other arm to hold my bag out of the water to keep it dry.
These dummies were like -Hoh! That's hard out!? -
My son rolls his eyes, Looks at me and says - is fhat why you look like a walrus now , Dad? You swallowed to much water?

Lil shit head......

Anyway, UP DA WAHS!!!

I'm that dad that tells his sons friend's outrageous school stories.

They use to pick him up before school, Moaning that they'll be late cos he's never ready. They still have a loooooong 20 minute walk.
So i would tell them a story of how i use to swim from Picton to Wellington to school. With one arm. Because i had to use the other arm to hold my bag out of the water to keep it dry.
These dummies were like -Hoh! That's hard out!? -
My son rolls his eyes, Looks at me and says - is fhat why you look like a walrus now , Dad? You swallowed to much water?

Lil shit head......

Anyway, UP DA WAHS!!!
Your son is a chip off the old block eh.
That was hilarious, giving cheek is an Olympic sport in some families.

Signs of a healthy relationship when kids can tease their parents and not get shut down for answering back and all the other bollocks.

Sometimes if you pushed the button (A) when you went into the phone box and were lucky, a couple of pennies and maybe a thruppence ended up the cup.

A lot of people, if the call was unanswered or engaged forgot to get their money back and just walked out of the phone box. Easy pickings for misspent youth.

Yup when they announced dropping Monty some of the posters were like

download (2).jpg

The AFB thing puzzles me, there are signs he isn't that connected with team but he still performs and the group seems to like him.

Is he just a diva? Didn't get enough ball?
His boots just shrunk in the rain.

Back