Kickoff In:

Go Media Stadium

Sunday
Night
18:05

Dolphins

Team Lists

Wow pretty interesting team.

I assumed Moala-Graham is still 18th man incase Taine rushes out for the birth of his pepi, in which case Moala-Graham to centre and CNK to FB.

I wonder where Zyon Maiu’u is in all this, loads of players getting a run, we're down a prop AND he looked great in his debut...hope he gets a few more games soon!

That dolphins team sure has some strong players.

I wouldn’t mind seeing us pick one of lussick / roach and drop the other, freeing up the bench for one more big body

CNK is the left centre?? Wonder who played there before?

Well there is your backline when SJ (7) and RTS (1) returns ladies and gents

Pompey fed DWZ well on the right last year too

Wayne Bennet style to knock out someone early like they did to Berry last year

Last edited:
With how many injuries we have, the teams on paper look fairly even. Would give them the slight advantage in the backs and halves department though.
They look stronger on paper to me, obviously anything can happen though. Webby's tactics and coaching give me hope but fear we're going to get overpowered up front and burned on the edges. I'm very worried.

Dolphin's forward pack is one of the worst in the NRL. We got them covered in that department. Their outside backs are little bit better than ours. Halves are equal. We should get the job done.

Think I would’ve left cnk at 6, moved Montoya to center and brought mgt onto the wing.
It’s a hot mess but I give us half a chance- the afb fiasco could be a massive distraction but it could also galvanize the boys.
Last week was one for the ages- gotta keep riding that wave into the bye.

Late mail:
CNK moves to centre for Berry.
CHT move to 6 for CNK.
Marata moves to prop for AFB.
Roache joins the bench.
Cheers.
Absolutely stoked for Roachey.

Gotta give credit to Webster here, Roache has played well enough to hold a spot, it would have been very easy to exlude him with the options that Freddy, Jazz, Walker offer out of DH, CHT too.....

Did I read it correctly: Dolphins have only had to leave QLD Morons once so far this season and that was to a neutral venue in Darwin? Additionally, they've had an away game allocated for Magic Round and have not played against a top 4 club.

That's shocking scheduling. Talk about a leg up to get their season going?? They may be up there at present, but a different 2nd half heading there way, starting this weekend! We got this boys. Shock them big time.

Home NQ 💪
Home StG 💪
Bye 💪
Away Titans 😉
Home Tigers 💪
Away Broncos 😉
Away Eels in Darwin 🤦‍♂️
Home Knights 💪
Away NQ 😟
Home Manly 💪
Away Tigers Magic Round 😉

Personnel aside, if we turn up with last week's attitude, I can see us winning this. CHT has a decent kicking game which will allow TMM to play his natural game, which is as a 7. Marata is a big return for us. Only disappointment is no zyon on the bench.

I wonder how many on here remember how and why we went on a run last year? After getting our usual dud calls from the refs the boss gives the head of NRL refs a spray in the paper and all of a sudden we start to get the rub of the green and went on a fantastic run.
Need the boss to give them another spray about that Roosters tackle because they have gone back to giving us the shittiest calls ever.
Any other team would have been awarded a penalty try and the tackler sent to the bin.

Back