Warriors

Kickoff In:

Go Media Stadium

Sunday
Night
18:05

Dolphins

Team Lists

Roache should make the bench at the very least. A huge reason we won that game was the service from him. Lussicks passes are just nowhere near as good. Hes good at soaking up the early onslaught with his defense but if we want quick ball to the edges hes not our guy. Bring Jazz an Roache on at the same time and with Walker raise the tempo. Blitzkrieg them.
I can only see it happening if Taine is out forcing CNK back to fullback and CHT to 6. Otherwise CHT will play as our backup hooker off the bench

That's actually a very fair question.

Looks like the back 5 are all getting 100+m per game except Rocco.

Last 4 games:

vs Dragons 8 runs for 67m
vs Titans 6 runs for 43m
vs Knights 7 runs for 59m
vs Roosters 10 runs for 75m

he has 3 games over 100m this season out of 10 played. 2 in the first 2 rounds. the only other one in the extra time game against Manly

I know there is a lot of love for Rocco but is he being found out a little this season?
Wouldn't this be a directive from the coach though? He leads the kick chase and often cuts a couple down in the following tackles. Never one to be late back in the line as well. He needs to reserve energy somewhere. This talk of Rocco all of a sudden being a problem seems like some real scapegoat type stuff

Rocco berry's right hand in cast. Moala Graham-Taufa might be getting a debut.
Is it a cast or a splint?

I have not seen a diagnosis for that injury, has anyone read that it is a fracture? could be a sprain, he might play then.

Gee it would be exciting if MGT gets a run, big decision on where to play him since he is legit a Wing/Center.

Personally I would be happy to see him run out in either or position.

He is a big lump of lard, built like Tony Kemp in Kemp's playing days (shouldn't need to qualify that but round here you have to dot your 'I'(s) and cross your 'T'(s).

With a build like Moala's unless he changes it radically, his future is more likely at Center than Wing, which is why I lean that way if I had to choose.

That said, as he gets fitter, he could be a handy kick returner.

Interesting.

Really hard to know where Martin Devlin is getting his sauce from (goes for most media sauces) obviously he knows Tony Kemp really well (gee two Kemp mentions two posts in a row, spooky).

I am beyond fretting over what Addin Fonua Blake feels.

When guys go toxic, I am of the view that we are better off cutting the chord. Bye Bye Cookie Monster.

I guess we will see this weekend.

If true Marata in at Prop then and Jacob to return in his fill in for Marata's back row gig.

Is it a cast or a splint?

I have not seen a diagnosis for that injury, has anyone read that it is a fracture? could be a sprain, he might play then.

Gee it would be exciting if MGT gets a run, big decision on where to play him since he is legit a Wing/Center.

Personally I would be happy to see him run out in either or position.

He is a big lump of lard, built like Tony Kemp in Kemp's playing days (shouldn't need to qualify that but round here you have to dot your 'I'(s) and cross your 'T'(s).

With a build like Moala's unless he changes it radically, his future is more likely at Center than Wing, which is why I lean that way if I had to choose.

That said, as he gets fitter, he could be a handy kick returner.

He can play centre? If Berry is out just play right centre, I am hating the idea of shifting Pompey to right and Monty to centre, or Monty to right centre

He can play centre? If Berry is out just play right centre, I am hating the idea of shifting Pompey to right and Monty to centre, or Monty to right centre
Yes MGT can play Center bro, has played right Center for Warriors NSW cup. That said, with limited tape on these kids, MGT makes good impact as a power Winger too.

He is yet another NSW cup hopeful that follows the ball and therefore follows the game....gee we have a lot of those in Cup....this is our best young crop ever...maybe not for out and out talent....SJ's class of NSW cup players was stacked with talent...but this lot are mostly all footballers....smarter.....harder...fitter....in other words actual nrl prospects rather than high school super stars.

Don't know where to put this lol

441450258_831919798973181_4132884603625084382_n.jpg

Back