Warriors

Kickoff In:

Go Media Stadium

Saturday
Afternoon
17:00

Broncos

Team Lists

From Twitter as the update is not yet released by the club.

@NZWarriors
✂️ Ale, Kosi, Tuaupiki

@brisbanebroncos
✂️❗ Walsh, Haas, Carrigan, Oates

IMG_2714.jpeg

At least MGT made it to the 18th man this time

"After the game, I got asked what would I do for selection this week," he reflected. "If I kept every single player accountable, we'd have a whole new 17, because I don't think one player was happy with their performance on the weekend - some were a lot worse than others.
So punish those ones

"It was hard to watch and hard to take, but it's also not about me. It's not about how I feel, my job is to make the players better and I have to take ownership around that."
Its is about Webby and his poor coaching of late.

All in all another article that highlights Webbys flaws.

LOL at the TAB having us as favourites. That has to be reflecting the dollars people are placing down and not actually the odds of us winning.

In other news NRL.com expert tips are in 5-5 for the Broncos vs Warriors
Tellingly Andrew Johns has called the last 6 to 7 Warriors games correctly and seems to know the warriors better than they know themselves has tipped the Broncos

LOL at the TAB having us as favourites. That has to be reflecting the dollars people are placing down and not actually the odds of us winning.

In other news NRL.com expert tips are in 5-5 for the Broncos vs Warriors
Tellingly Andrew Johns has called the last 6 to 7 Warriors games correctly and seems to know the warriors better than they know themselves has tipped the Broncos

Broncos minus their origin players away from home are never ever going to be favourites.

Back