Warriors

Kickoff In:

Go Media Stadium

Saturday
Afternoon
17:00

Broncos

Team Lists

We’ve got all week for the team to address the lack of effort in the last game and there will be plenty of opportunity for youngsters to stake their claim as we’re not losing training time due to travel. I wouldn’t be surprised to see changes happen at the 24hr cut.

On an optimistic note: we all know what can happen when this roster is playing at their best, let’s see the boys respond to the wake up call and kick the baby Broncos to the curb 😤

In other news nrl.com reports Johnson out for a month.

Like him or be dissapointed in him at the minute that leaves us with two healthy halves until Johnson returns as metcalf is still TBC. This a concern. I guess they will solve it with CNK to 6 again if required.

In other news nrl.com reports Johnson out for a month.

Like him or be dissapointed in him at the minute that leaves us with two healthy halves until Johnson returns as metcalf is still TBC. This a concern. I guess they will solve it with CNK to 6 again if required.
I’m thinking Luke Hanson is progressing fast in nsw cup, though another one that kicking isn’t their strong point like TMM. Feel like nsw cup isn’t the credit it deserves with so many trying to impress, there’s some top talent floating around. Last week against the magpies, it was stated it was a flegg team they played. The other inclusion was Adam Douehi after a long injury lay-off. Thought Hanson looked very good against him and in turn Douehi was put back in first grade after that and played well in the tigers win at the weekend. Think these young guys are progressing faster than some coaches are acknowledging and players Like Lachlan Galvin and Ethan Strange have done fairly well given the opportunity

Looks like AW isn't ever going to drop some players. Would live to see MGT, Ale, Laban come in for RTS, Tofu and Jazz but it's never going to happen

100%.

As far as I'm concerned RTS needs a few lessons in teamwork/the requirements of the centre and Tohu needs a vacation at a physio resort.

I don't harbour as much against Jazz as most, however I'm becoming very aware of how many times I've recently said 'He'll come around'....

I am dipping out of this thread if you guys are going to be like this. RTS has to play as Ali is injured until round 18 and Berry is injured. And surely RTS is still better than MTG.
The team Webster picked today is fine. It is good enough to win. Whether they win or not is in the hands of the playing group.
This match against the Broncos will forever be remembered. Will either redeem ourselves with a win or fall into a massive slump with three losses in a row.
Kia Kaha Warriors. Get in behind the guys selected Whanau and wish them well. Tohu and RTS included. They are our dogs in the fight this weekend.

I struggle to remember a game where I though RTS played well. Maybe the bunnies game?

Monty's definitely had good games this year...
Fantasy points disagree with you. He has had at least 6 games over 40 points
10 points shit
20 points still shit
30 Passable
40 not bad
50 very good
60+ Walked on water in the match.

He has had no games 50+

I’ll reserve my judgement on the team until such time as I have a satisfactory explanation from the club as to why they were so hopeless last weekend. Not holding my breath

Will this team be better than last week? It’s hard to know without knowing what actually led to their soft display

1719301727099.png

I don't think there was much to be gained by announcing mass changes today.

All that would have achieved is a weeks worth of columns and interviews etc

I've still got hope a few of those reserves will find their way into the 17 by game day.

Back