• If you have difficulty connecting to certain section of the site i.e. Home/Forums, then please refresh your browser cache.

Select your browser from the options on this link and it will walk you through the steps.

If you still have difficulty, send a message.
  • During peak periods, this site will only be accessible to registered members of the site. Login or create an account to participate in the discussion.

Pick Your Team Warriors v Storm - Round 15, 2024

mt.wellington

Contributor
Warriors v Storm - [Round 15, 2024]
PICK YOUR TEAM

Manu_Vatuvei_Michael_Witt_Photosport.jpg
Here's your chance to select your dream team for the next rounds match so don your coaches cap on and lets hear it.

This thread will be closed without notice once the TEAM LIST thread opens for this game...

NZWarriors.com
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
If DWZ takes that French deal, does RTS take that wing?
I loved RTS before he went to union. I wonder a little if the game has passed him by a bit now.

I don't think he is better than the centres we have or the wingers. I think CNK provides more at fullback too so it seems we are in need of pushing him in to a position were other players are better or he needs to force his way in with performance in NSW cup

I loved RTS before he went to union. I wonder a little if the game has passed him by a bit now.

I don't think he is better than the centres we have or the wingers. I think CNK provides more at fullback too so it seems we are in need of pushing him in to a position were other players are better or he needs to force his way in with performance in NSW cup
When I look at what DWZ provides for us, he wasn’t always that player and was let go by the bulldogs from the fullback position unwanted. He always astounded me in internationals with his intensity in his ball returns and I always wondered why that never translated into club form. It has at the Warriors in the last few seasons and his leadership is also instrumental. I largely agree with what your post says but if we were to lose DWZ, I could see him taking that role with his experience and work ethic to boot. We’ve got some promising young wingers in the likes of Kali that could be a few seasons away and RTS could fill that void in the meantime with the likes of Kosi as depth. MGT could take one of the centre depth positions that RTS would give up to have Pompey, Berry, Leiataua, MGT

When I look at what DWZ provides for us, he wasn’t always that player and was let go by the bulldogs from the fullback position unwanted. He always astounded me in internationals with his intensity in his ball returns and I always wondered why that never translated into club form. It has at the Warriors in the last few seasons and his leadership is also instrumental. I largely agree with what your post says but if we were to lose DWZ, I could see him taking that role with his experience and work ethic to boot. We’ve got some promising young wingers in the likes of Kali that could be a few seasons away and RTS could fill that void in the meantime with the likes of Kosi as depth. MGT could take one of the centre depth positions that RTS would give up to have Pompey, Berry, Leiataua, MGT
Agree with that. I just don't think RTS is greater on the right wing than what DWZ currently provides, but if he goes to France then RTS is a handy replacement. DWZ's athletic finishes would be really missed by me though.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Agree with that. I just don't think RTS is greater on the right wing than what DWZ currently provides, but if he goes to France then RTS is a handy replacement. DWZ's athletic finishes would be really missed by me though.
Left foot step probably better on the left side of the field in any case to be able to step infield if wing was to be where he goes?

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Left foot step probably better on the left side of the field in any case to be able to step infield if wing was to be where he goes?

He’s being jammed up by the inside defenders yelling “left foot left foot!”

Maybe FB is his only spot if he’s in the starting 13, he rocked it when he was there during the winning streak

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Back