Recruitment Warriors 2025/2026 Recruitment & Retention

Warriors 2025/2026 Recruitment & Retention Discussion
C = Club option, M = Mutual option, P = Player option, D = Development contract, T = Train & Trial contract

Confirmed Top 30 2025: 30/30
Confirmed Development 2025: 2/6
Unconfirmed Top 30 2025: 30/30
Unconfirmed Development 2025: 3/6 (Luke Hanson, per Zero Tackle)

Confirmed Top 30 2026: 14/30
Confirmed Development 2026: 1/6

2026 Gains: Nil
2026 Losses: Nil

Off Contract: Bunty Afoa, Tom Ale, Jackson Ford, Tohu Harris, Ed Kosi, Ali Leiataua, Te Maire Martin, Marcelo Montoya, Charnze Nicoll-Klokstad, Adam Pompey, Taine Tuaupiki, Dylan Walker, Dallin Watene-Zelezniak, Kalani Going (D), Tanner Stowers-Smith (D), Chanel Harris-Tavita (M), Demitric Vaimauga (C)

This thread is solely for Warriors recruitment and retention discussion. Any posts not related to the above will be deleted.

Repeat offenders could have their access to this page limited.

Please be mindful of what you are posting in this thread before clicking the reply button.

Last edited:
NZWarriors.com
I'm with you on this one Wrighty Wrighty

I believe he was the player of the year at the tigers in 2022. Put in effort when the rest of the team had checked out. Skillful and versatile, can't imagine him looking for elite money.
Thank you for your endorsement

66 games so plenty of experience
13 tries and 27 try assists
Not great stats but I think he is better than that.
Our pecking order would be
Metcalf
TMM
Daine
CHT

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
Could have been NZ that was being referred to in those "head home" articles too.
It certainly wasnt NZ.

“This feels like home now. This is my home at the moment.

“My wife is from Queensland, but she’s loving it down here. This is home for us.”

Thank you for your endorsement

66 games so plenty of experience
13 tries and 27 try assists
Not great stats but I think he is better than that.
Our pecking order would be
Metcalf
TMM
Daine
CHT
So if he is only 3rd in line, why dont we run with TMM and Metcalfe

So if he is only 3rd in line, why dont we run with TMM and Metcalfe
We could but they are unlikely to get through the first ten games without one of them getting a significant injury based on their past form.
Secondly TMM and Metcalf would be rated ahead of him as the incumbents and Daine might overtake one of them by year end.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
Back