• During peak periods, this site will only be accessible to registered members of the site. Login or create an account to participate in the discussion.

Recruitment Warriors 2025/2026 Recruitment & Retention

Warriors 2025/2026 Recruitment & Retention Discussion
C = Club option, M = Mutual option, P = Player option, D = Development contract, T = Train & Trial contract

Confirmed Top 30 2025: 29/30
Confirmed Development 2025: 2/6
Unconfirmed Top 30 2025: 29/30
Unconfirmed Development 2025: 3/6 (Luke Hanson, per Zero Tackle)

Confirmed Top 30 2026: 13/30
Confirmed Development 2026: 1/6

2026 Gains: Nil
2026 Losses: Nil

Off Contract: Bunty Afoa, Tom Ale, Jackson Ford, Tohu Harris, Ed Kosi, Ali Leiataua, Te Maire Martin, Marcelo Montoya, Charnze Nicoll-Klokstad, Adam Pompey, Taine Tuaupiki, Dylan Walker, Dallin Watene-Zelezniak, Kalani Going (D), Tanner Stowers-Smith (D), Chanel Harris-Tavita (M), Demitric Sifakula (C)

This thread is solely for Warriors recruitment and retention discussion. Any posts not related to the above will be deleted.

Repeat offenders could have their access to this page limited.

Please be mindful of what you are posting in this thread before clicking the reply button.

Last edited:
NZWarriors.com
Interesting Jones brought up and confirmed off field stuff, Walker did fine and AFB was great towards the end, maybe their influence affected others more than themselves? SJ? Roger? Charnz all good off field?

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account

5 SIGNS COMIN​

Posted by Salmat Kapoor on September 16, 2024 at 10:28pm
My friend she work at Parramatta legue, her boss said 5 big signs come to parramatta
He tell her Braily number 9, a number 10 a winger and 2 other signs.
One from warriorone from Bronco

Off the eels forum. They speculating that it’s Bunty
Look like its written by Geepee.........................

Just a thought but reports of talks with Sean Stephenson Fullback from North Harbour RU and got an ABs cap last year. Could they be looking at him as a Half. Good distruter with a big boot. Importantly has nous.
Fuck no! Why on earth are people wanting players from rugby in such a position? We don't have the luxury of time! I would have Hastings or Boyd or even Elias before giving it to some rugby schmuck.

Sorry I'm not attacking you, it's just we need rugby league players with league IQ.

Last edited:
Look like its written by Geepee.........................

Go have a look for yourself Barty

Last edited:
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Fuck no! Why on earth are people wanting people from rugby in such a position? We don't have the luxury of time! I would have Hastings or Boyd or even Elias before giving it to some rugby schmuck.

Sorry I'm not attacking you, it's just we need rugby league players with league IQ.
I think Stephenson even coming to play wing is optimistic that he’s able to transition to league in the matter of one offseason

Go have a look for yourself ash
"We'd be crazy not to chase Montoya from Warriors so I wouldn't be surprised if he is in discussions "
Quote from an Eels fan from that link. Funny how other fans view our players. Would think a fair few of us would be happy for him to be gone.

"We'd be crazy not to chase Montoya from Warriors so I wouldn't be surprised if he is in discussions "
Quote from an Eels fan from that link. Funny how other fans view our players. Would think a fair few of us would be happy for him to be gone.
Becomes like a buffet when fans see players available to sign. No interest obviously in MGT after he spent a season there in between roosters and Warriors

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement

Go have a look for yourself Barty
I was just having a laugh at the language used by old mate on their site.

Fuck no! Why on earth are people wanting players from rugby in such a position? We don't have the luxury of time! I would have Hastings or Boyd or even Elias before giving it to some rugby schmuck.

All good, I get you and agree, just responding to the rumours. He was also approached and had a coffee with Wayne Bennet as well, so they must see something.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Back