28Dallin Watene-Zelezniak
D1Ben FarrD
D2Etuane FukofukaD
D3Leka HalasimaDD
D4Patrick MoimoiD
D5Tanner Stowers-SmithD
-Jett Cleary-D
-James Fisher-Harris-
key: T = Team option, M = Mutual option, P = Player option, D = Development contract

Confirmed Top 30 2024: 28/30
Confirmed Development 2024: 5/6

Confirmed Top 30 2025: 26/30
Confirmed Development 2025: 1/6

2025 Gains: James Fisher-Harris (Panthers), Jett Cleary (Panthers Pathways), Kahu Capper (Roosters Pathways)
2025 Losses: Addin Fonua-Blake (Sharks)
2025 Off Contract: Shaun Johnson, Jazz Tevaga

Last edited:
Don’t understand how Zero Tackle only source of Barney re-signing. Is it just me being paranoid waiting to see it on the Warriors site?

If true fkn unreal news! He and JFH will be bashing guys for fun next season. Barney gives off Dirty Harry vibes with his intensity!

Super stoked, we had quite a few of the senior players coming off contract the nek 2 years on top of losing AFB (Jazz, Tohu, SJ, Mitch, Walker) so for me it's awesome that we've signed him on for a few years.

Hope we didn't pay that 💙 Mighty NSW Origin premium tho, hopefully we got in just before he gets selected to start after this weekend

Super stoked, we had quite a few of the senior players coming off contract the nek 2 years on top of losing AFB (Jazz, Tohu, SJ, Mitch, Walker) so for me it's awesome that we've signed him on for a few years.

Hope we didn't pay that 💙 Mighty NSW Origin premium tho, hopefully we got in just before he gets selected to start after this weekend
He strikes me as the kinda guy that money wouldn’t be his first priority.
The comments around his relationship with Webby are telling.

IMG_8574.jpeg

Official

Congratulations to Mitch Barnett looks like he's near reached his pinnacle under webby with a well deserved extension, i bet all the boys 🤞🤞are hoping he gets a start for redemption in 💙 Mighty NSW!!!

Last edited:
Congratulations to Mitch Barnett looks like he's near reached his pinnacle under webby with a well deserved extension, i bet all the boys 🤞🤞are hoping he gets a start for redemption in 💙 Mighty NSW!!!
He’d be one of our few NS Welshmen. Who else? I doubt he will get in game two, most likely game 3. Especially if it’s a dead rubber. I think he would go better than Jake T, and I love Jake Ts defence.
Great news for the team. A real tough culture for those young beasts coming through. A great breeding ground that’s being developed. Just need a couple of strike outside backs and we are looking like a real developing force.

Yeah, something that I didn’t like was his attitude toward the warriors in the past has been poor. He’s made condescending remarks about the club, that’s kind of like the last straw. I would not be going in for him.
I also didn't like how he hung his girlfriend out in that interview with James Graham.

He just doesn't take any responsibility. It was so easy to see the kind of guy he is.

Trying to stay home and be a good boy! Get off the fucken drugs mate and go to rehab.

I also didn't like how he hung his girlfriend out in that interview with James Graham.

He just doesn't take any responsibility. It was so easy to see the kind of guy he is.

Trying to stay home and be a good boy! Get off the fucken drugs mate and go to rehab.
Very sad, I loved him for the kiwis when he came on the scene. Such a goer. But you are probably onto something there. Especially the way the players are hanging him out to dry. Looks like they don’t want him around.

Never forget one of the Knights boys saying Barney had about 40 punch ons in and around Newcastle watering holes for 40 ko’s. One tough hombre apparently. It could of been tongue in cheek but I have heard it was pretty close to the money.

Even in his interviews the bloke is laser focused and intense. We will miss AFB but excited AF to see him and JFH lead this pack into the future and the impact it will have on the hungry and well taught juniors. Not much Cappy and CG have got wrong.

Even Jazz made a cheeky comment in this video at the end…

View: https://youtu.be/ZnBrZr4tfsU?si=VOixkPJF13xaP3-t

Last edited:

So obvious he slept in or was messing around to miss work, why would the club give a worse reason to embarrass him, unless they really did make it up, which shows what they think of him.

It would be funny if he takes out Sam Walker for some parties and see how their season goes

1718331728863.png

Says a lot (Probably have said that with every new signing/re-signing in the Webby era tbh) that he would resign a week after becoming an Origin player/father of two.

Would have been understandable if he felt compelled to go back so the wife is close with family to help with the newborn, and I'm sure he could have tested the market in November and got a nice payday- not that we would be all that cheap for us either- with one of the poopoo teams looking for a pack leader, especially now that he is on the edge of being an origin player.

Might not be as great by the final year he'll be 33 then, but that's the price you have to pay (e.g. Capewell getting 3 years)

Back