28Dallin Watene-Zelezniak
D1Ben FarrD
D2Etuane FukofukaD
D3Leka HalasimaDD
D4Patrick MoimoiD
D5Tanner Stowers-SmithD
-Jett Cleary-D
-James Fisher-Harris-
key: T = Team option, M = Mutual option, P = Player option, D = Development contract

Confirmed Top 30 2024: 28/30
Confirmed Development 2024: 5/6

Confirmed Top 30 2025: 26/30
Confirmed Development 2025: 1/6

2025 Gains: James Fisher-Harris (Panthers), Jett Cleary (Panthers Pathways), Kahu Capper (Roosters Pathways)
2025 Losses: Addin Fonua-Blake (Sharks)
2025 Off Contract: Shaun Johnson, Jazz Tevaga

Last edited:
Pick your preferred order!

Mines Willison, Thompson then Whyte.

Can't beat a big body haha
Willison and Whyte even for me followed close by Leo Thompson. Leo Thompson would likely mean Tyrone Thompson who’s tipped to go over with his brother and would be an interesting proposition for a union convert? Interesting seeing something the other day about 8 teams apparently inquiring on Siua Wong availability. Surely we wouldn’t be one having some great backrowers at the club, but interesting around the The Warrior Waka rumour about Naufahu Whyte

Willison and Whyte even for me followed close by Leo Thompson. Leo Thompson would likely mean Tyrone Thompson who’s tipped to go over with his brother and would be an interesting proposition for a union convert? Interesting seeing something the other day about 8 teams apparently inquiring on Siua Wong availability. Surely we wouldn’t be one having some great backrowers at the club, but interesting around the The Warrior Waka rumour about Naufahu Whyte
No love for Neame?

Thought he bombed that try- he did well to draw the fullback but then threw the pass behind his support.
Right idea- poor execution.
Thought the player was well covered and he did well just to get the ball into his teammates arms. Needed the player receiving the ball to create something I thought. I was pretty deep into a few by then too, so a wee hazy 😶‍🌫️

Pick your preferred order!

Mines Willison, Thompson then Whyte.

Can't beat a big body haha
Shit that’s a hard one- been mulling it over for 5 minutes and still can’t decide.
Thompson is proven and comes with the possible bonus twin signing.
I really like whyte- same age as willison but a bit further ahead in his development.
Willison has the most “potential “…… bit of a dirty word a round here.
I’d be stoked with any of them tbh.

Anyone heard the rumour doing the rounds of AFB backflipping on sharks deal?
Anything to do with the rumour of a sponsorship deal with Hudson's cookies?

1718431709386.png

Anyone heard the rumour doing the rounds of AFB backflipping on sharks deal?
Don’t think I could think of much sweeter, to pay them back for Toby Rudolf backflip. We’d surely need to shift people on to accommodate him and JFH? And furthermore, is that smart to have such big money tied up in front rowers? Wonder if it’s potentially a backflip on sharks but to another Sydney team perhaps? Nothing changes with his situation of an ill relative?

Don’t think I could think of much sweeter, to pay them back for Toby Rudolf backflip. We’d surely need to shift people on to accommodate him and JFH? And furthermore, is that smart to have such big money tied up in front rowers? Wonder if it’s potentially a backflip on sharks but to another Sydney team perhaps? Nothing changes with his situation of an ill relative?

He can't back flip.

This would be so major that I put no relevance on it at all until it is in the media.

Did we sign someone? or am I in the wrong thread being a Naive dumb kient asking silly questions?

Back