28Dallin Watene-Zelezniak
D1Ben FarrD
D2Etuane FukofukaD
D3Leka HalasimaDD
D4Patrick MoimoiD
D5Tanner Stowers-SmithD
-Jett Cleary-D
-James Fisher-Harris-
key: T = Team option, M = Mutual option, P = Player option, D = Development contract

Confirmed Top 30 2024: 28/30
Confirmed Development 2024: 5/6

Confirmed Top 30 2025: 26/30
Confirmed Development 2025: 1/6

2025 Gains: James Fisher-Harris (Panthers), Jett Cleary (Panthers Pathways), Kahu Capper (Roosters Pathways)
2025 Losses: Addin Fonua-Blake (Sharks)
2025 Off Contract: Shaun Johnson, Jazz Tevaga

Last edited:
Get with the times Damo!

2 good games in a row and you're practically a hall of famer these days.

Haha but no, I would absolutely get Brown if we could. Elite half when he's going good, which means he'll have a good few years the way we're going atm
Look, I never thought SJ would be able to get as good as he is as a game manager so it very well could happen. Just don't think we need a #6 because nearly all our current halves are predominantly #6s

Warriors went after him in the past, can't see why they wouldn't want to try again..
Yeah sure and everything, but the forum has taken this 'rumour' up and run with it.

1. Dylan Brown is not off contract. He has player options in future years, but he is on contract.
2. Dylan Brown hasn't given any indication he is looking to leave the Eels
3. The Warriors haven't given any indication they are after a $800k+ 5/8 after securing Metcalf on an extension, and having SJ, TMM & CHT all signed.
4. The 'rumour' was a fan calling up a radio station and saying the Warriors should sign him :ROFLMAO:

This is all something that never was.

Our attempts to get him in 2019 are well and truly a different time, different place.

Last edited:
Yeah sure and everything, but the forum has taken this 'rumour' up and run with it.

1. Dylan Brown is not off contract. He has player options in future years, but he is on contract.
2. Dylan Brown hasn't given any indication he is looking to leave the Eels
3. The Warriors haven't given any indication they are after a $800k+ 5/8 after securing Metcalf on an extension, and having SJ, TMM & CHT all signed.
4. The 'rumour' was a fan calling up a radio station and saying the Warriors should sign him :ROFLMAO:

This is all something that never was.

Our attempts to get him in 2019 are well and truly a different time, different place.
Yeah you definitely make sense but, who would've thought we'd sign JFH on compassionate grounds.
New coach at the Eels may cause shifting sands.

Ultimately, I don't think the Warriors have the calibre of halves to win a GF without signing established talent..

Yeah you definitely make sense but, who would've thought we'd sign JFH on compassionate grounds.
New coach at the Eels may cause shifting sands.

Ultimately, I don't think the Warriors have the calibre of halves to win a GF without signing established talent..
Now someone has hit the nail on the head

We have so many 2nd rowers and Hopgood isnt THAT good.

Hopgood has played 3 games at second row in his career to date, and is an Origin player?

In less minutes than Tohu, he also has more run metres, more tackle breaks, and leads the comp in offloads. He's also younger than Tom Ale, just to throw that out there as well

Considering how much you are off Tohu at the moment, I didn't pick that you would be against that one lol

Hopgood would be a great signing, not that it is overly realistic IMO, but if realism was what we were after, this wouldn't popular thread on the site haha

Hopgood has played 3 games at second row in his career to date, and is an Origin player?

In less minutes than Tohu, he also has more run metres, more tackle breaks, and leads the comp in offloads. He's also younger than Tom Ale, just to throw that out there as well

Considering how much you are off Tohu at the moment, I didn't pick that you would be against that one lol

Hopgood would be a great signing, not that it is overly realistic IMO, but if realism was what we were after, this wouldn't popular thread on the site haha
Problem is we have to release someone AND spend money... Current 2nd rowers on the books...

Capewell
Tohu
Ford
Niukore
Barnett
TSS
Ale
Laban
Sifakula
Halasima

Willison off the bench would give us impact in the middle which we will be lacking, especially with no AFB next season. I'm sure that's our priority with signing guys for 25.

I don't know why we would need another half in this squad - Especially young ones when we have Metcalf, CHT, followed by Hansen and Cleary who will develop over the next couple years.

Willison off the bench would give us impact in the middle which we will be lacking, especially with no AFB next season. I'm sure that's our priority with signing guys for 25.

I don't know why we would need another half in this squad - Especially young ones when we have Metcalf, CHT, followed by Hansen and Cleary who will develop over the next couple years.
I would go after Sexton only if SJ says enough.

Yes yes yes to Willison.

In regards to the halves, do you think we have enough outside of SJ prior to Jett and Hanson getting up to speed?

Probably the wrong time to ask as both CHT and TMM looked great over the weekend, but prior to these last two weeks I would have been very nervous for next year onwards. SJ is old and will likely have a few 2-3 week breaks due to injuries and trying to manage Nek year, and with Cleary and Hanson still a little while away I'm a little worried about TMM and CHT playing 15+ weeks together in the NRL week in week out - I still don't think we've seen enough to tell if they're the real deal

Back