28Dallin Watene-Zelezniak
D1Ben FarrD
D2Etuane FukofukaD
D3Leka HalasimaDD
D4Patrick MoimoiD
D5Tanner Stowers-SmithD
-Jett Cleary-D
-James Fisher-Harris-
key: T = Team option, M = Mutual option, P = Player option, D = Development contract

Confirmed Top 30 2024: 28/30
Confirmed Development 2024: 5/6

Confirmed Top 30 2025: 26/30
Confirmed Development 2025: 1/6

2025 Gains: James Fisher-Harris (Panthers), Jett Cleary (Panthers Pathways), Kahu Capper (Roosters Pathways)
2025 Losses: Addin Fonua-Blake (Sharks)
2025 Off Contract: Shaun Johnson, Jazz Tevaga

Last edited:
Id like to see our replacements before making that call.

Who's next in line after Lussick? Surely not just Roach and CHT - we've hardly seen CHT there and Roache has less than 100 minutes in first grade.

Same as Kosi...if I'm honest I'm worried that Dallin takes up a contract somewhere else in 2026, so really we only have Montoya, RTS and Graham-Taufua on the books who have played fg and would go alright at winger, so I think that's something we probably need to address before dropping Kosi.
Moala Graham-Taufa is already better than Kosi imo. I'd be happy to dump Kosi promote MGT to top 30 as back up winger, then have Sio Kali/Motu Pasikala and 4th and 5th string wingers from the development list.

Kosi's time is up in my opinion. It's painfully obvious he's on the Ken Maumalo pathway if you take into account his age and lack of improvement over the past two years. He still goes well in reserve grade, but the reduced ceiling is not worth the investment any longer.

On Lussick, I'd be happy for him to stick around another year but he's on borrowed time with Jacob Auloa/Makaia Tafua/Kaawyne Patterson coming through.

You're right on Roache, I'd need to see more than a two game sample size to know if he's top 30 worthy. Helluva game against Penrith but hasnt been a standout at NSW cup level.

I'd be fine with Dallin taking a contract elsewhere in 2026 if we can't afford him, 30 year old wingers don't tend to be elite. I think we will need to revamp our wing stocks by then anyway Montoya included. Again we have Sio and Motu coming through who should hopefully be top 30 in 2026 (with almost 1.5 years NSW cup experience under their belt ). Then probably the next crop coming through getting the odd NSW cup reps in 2026 like Siale Pahulu etc.

Last edited:
Moala Graham-Taufa is already better than Kosi imo. I'd be happy to dump Kosi promote MGT to top 30 as back up winger, then have Sio Kali/Motu Pasikala and 4th and 5th string wingers from the development list.

Kosi's time is up in my opinion. It's painfully obvious he's on the Ken Maumalo pathway if you take into account his age and lack of improvement over the past two years. He still goes well in reserve grade, but the reduced ceiling is not worth the investment any longer.

On Lussick, I'd be happy for him to stick around another year but he's on borrowed time with Jacob Auloa/Makaia Tafua/Kaawyne Patterson coming through.

You're right on Roache, I'd need to see more than a two game sample size to know if he's top 30 worthy. Helluva game against Penrith but hasnt been a standout at NSW cup level.

I'd be fine with Dallin taking a contract elsewhere in 2026 if we can't afford him, 30 year old wingers don't tend to be elite. I think we will need to revamp our wing stocks by then anyway Montoya included. Again we have Sio and Motu coming through who should hopefully be top 30 in 2026 (with almost 1.5 years NSW cup experience under their belt ). Then probably the next crop coming through getting the odd NSW cup reps in 2026 like Siale Pahulu etc.
I'd throw some money at Mulitalo for 26 and have RTS on the right wing?

I know it's easier said than done, but I think looking at how well our youngsters have stepped up, we should only be looking to sign an absolute gun. If we can save all our cash and add one absolute gun to this squad, it could put us over the edge. Think we kinda messed it up this year adding RTS and Capewell who are good, but at this stage of their careers not guns. Now we're trying to fit them in, rather than them being an automatic no brainer selection.

JFH is an example of this, but that's a straight swap for the gun we're losing in AFB. We need 1 more, otherwise leave the squad as is and keep extending the best youngsters.

I know it's easier said than done, but I think looking at how well our youngsters have stepped up, we should only be looking to sign an absolute gun. If we can save all our cash and add one absolute gun to this squad, it could put us over the edge. Think we kinda messed it up this year adding RTS and Capewell who are good, but at this stage of their careers not guns. Now we're trying to fit them in, rather than them being an automatic no brainer selection.

JFH is an example of this, but that's a straight swap for the gun we're losing in AFB. We need 1 more, otherwise leave the squad as is and keep extending the best youngsters.
J F Harris
M Barnett
M Niukore
T Ale
B Afoa
Z Zyon Maiu’u

I'd be happy with this going forward but I would try for one of either

X Willison
L Thompson
G Neame
For 2026 and beyond.

X Wilison being my top target! Could be our Tino!

Ale and Zyon Maiu’u just maturing underneath these guys would be epic!

Release Bunty at the end of next sesson.

Mulitalo on the left wing, just to stick it to the sharks! He's a gun and then we develop underneath this guy.

Makes sense to go after Dylan brown..

Id like to see our replacements before making that call.

Who's next in line after Lussick? Surely not just Roach and CHT - we've hardly seen CHT there and Roache has less than 100 minutes in first grade.

Same as Kosi...if I'm honest I'm worried that Dallin takes up a contract somewhere else in 2026, so really we only have Montoya, RTS and Graham-Taufua on the books who have played fg and would go alright at winger, so I think that's something we probably need to address before dropping Kosi.
By then Pasikala and Kali will be ready, Kali will be a shot for next year even. I’d also have Setu Tu ranked higher than Kosi

Dylan Brown Signing Rumour:

I suppose we all assume that SJ will re-sign next year ? Maybe the proposed signing of Brown relates to ask not being there in 2025?

Last edited:
Back