28Dallin Watene-Zelezniak
D1Ben FarrD
D2Etuane FukofukaD
D3Leka HalasimaDD
D4Patrick MoimoiD
D5Tanner Stowers-SmithD
-Jett Cleary-D
-James Fisher-Harris-
key: T = Team option, M = Mutual option, P = Player option, D = Development contract

Confirmed Top 30 2024: 28/30
Confirmed Development 2024: 5/6

Confirmed Top 30 2025: 26/30
Confirmed Development 2025: 1/6

2025 Gains: James Fisher-Harris (Panthers), Jett Cleary (Panthers Pathways), Kahu Capper (Roosters Pathways)
2025 Losses: Addin Fonua-Blake (Sharks)
2025 Off Contract: Shaun Johnson, Jazz Tevaga

Last edited:
Kini is super young, but I think Tuapiki is a similar player but far more advanced. We will be keeping Taine around until perhaps one of the gun Flegg/SG guys are pushing up (there are a couple good ones coming through there)
I think Kini ends up a better player than Taine, he’s a lot younger and further ahead at the same age.

But I’d rather develop Motu Pasikala as our next fullback. Doesn’t have the same IQ as Taine but has more game breaking ability

Probably explains some of RCG’s patchy form this year losing his brother but shows his professionalism from what this article shows. If there was any truth to this I’d welcome it. Barnett is 30 also and people want to see him extended and Webster has transformed him into career best form. I see RCG with a lot more to offer if he can get back to form that’s seen him play at origin and international level

Probably explains some of RCG’s patchy form this year losing his brother but shows his professionalism from what this article shows. If there was any truth to this I’d welcome it. Barnett is 30 also and people want to see him extended and Webster has transformed him into career best form. I see RCG with a lot more to offer if he can get back to form that’s seen him play at origin and international level
I recall the rumours of RCG getting dropped from NSW due to the Panthers boys not gelling with him once he left the riff, if true I wonder how his dynamic is with Webby?

I recall the rumours of RCG getting dropped from NSW due to the Panthers boys not gelling with him once he left the riff, if true I wonder how his dynamic is with Webby?
Don’t think Webster was at the panthers when RCG was?
This is what I think Webster would be after if there’s truth to this. A big body going hard close to the line like AFB does for us

SEN aussie

Interesting one. Not sure he's the right player for us either but I suppose I'd take him given our current halves stocks and SJ in his last year or two.

I've watched all Parra games this season and Brown has really struggled in the absence of Moses. Not to say he's alone there, but he's not an organising half, so I wouldn't bring him here with any expectation other than a running half who will touch the ball less times per game than his 7. Also has a fairly weak kicking game.

In particular, there is no way you could partner Metcalf with Brown, it would have to be one or the other.

Nah man, if you want a slug around the ruck then RCG is your guy. One of the laziest middle defenders you'll ever see

View attachment 7471
Missed tackles left, run metres right. Terrible, terrible player.

In the interest of a fair trial- the rest of his season that u left out looks a lot better.

IMG_4757.jpeg

Interesting one. Not sure he's the right player for us either but I suppose I'd take him given our current halves stocks and SJ in his last year or two.

I've watched all Parra games this season and Brown has really struggled in the absence of Moses. Not to say he's alone there, but he's not an organising half, so I wouldn't bring him here with any expectation other than a running half who will touch the ball less times per game than his 7. Also has a fairly weak kicking game.

In particular, there is no way you could partner Metcalf with Brown, it would have to be one or the other.
Metcalf looked real good when he was playing 7 this year in the trials, especially dolphins game( moved to 7 when sj went off)

Metcalf looked real good when he was playing 7 this year in the trials, especially dolphins game( moved to 7 when sj went off)

This is what I'm thinking.

If we are chasing Brown it's because we want an out and out 6.

SJ has limited years left at 7.
TMM in one game has shown he is more of a 7 than a 6.
Metcalf has publicly stated he is a 7 on multiple occasions.
We also have young Hanson and J. Cleary - both 7s.

CHT is probably the best 6 on our books and even he could be a 7.

Back