28Dallin Watene-Zelezniak
D1Ben FarrD
D2Etuane FukofukaD
D3Leka HalasimaDD
D4Patrick MoimoiD
D5Tanner Stowers-SmithD
-Jett Cleary-D
-James Fisher-Harris-
key: T = Team option, M = Mutual option, P = Player option, D = Development contract

Confirmed Top 30 2024: 28/30
Confirmed Development 2024: 5/6

Confirmed Top 30 2025: 26/30
Confirmed Development 2025: 1/6

2025 Gains: James Fisher-Harris (Panthers), Jett Cleary (Panthers Pathways), Kahu Capper (Roosters Pathways)
2025 Losses: Addin Fonua-Blake (Sharks)
2025 Off Contract: Shaun Johnson, Jazz Tevaga

Last edited:
We don't know AFB's personal circumstances. He might be looking at big whanau stuff he can't afford to lose.

If not, I'd like to see the NRL actually crack down on this stuff. ie. if it is not mutual the player is suspended for the length of their early mid-season departure in the following year. The RLPA has a lot of power though.

It is a frustrating part of the sport. Dugan and Ferguson having RTDs on the roof instead of turning up to Raiders training to force an exit to their desired clubs still gives me the shits. I hate it when dickheads prosper at the expense of others. Entitlement sucks; one of the very worst human traits.

On the flipside, most of us don't have the opportunities of these guys, but 6-8 weeks notice is our norm if life is turning to shit.
Dickheads don't prosper...
That's why Cameron smith's a goat and Josh Duran.... who the fuck is Josh Duran m8

lol yeah we are so reliant on AFB at the moment, we would be a spoon contender if we replaced his production with Zyon Maiu’u and TSS this season

I think one or two of Demetric, Halasima, Ieremia and Laban could replace the on-field production of Ford, Capewell or Tohu (essentially our starting back row) by some point next year.
I’d personally keep Ford, move Tohu to prop and let Capewell and perhaps Lussick go.

Hmmm I hear you. He still seems to make decent metres and his tackling around the middle has been pretty important. I’m open minded, especially if we were to sign someone.
I see J’maine Hopgood has turned down the eels offer of an extension. Pretty handy player. Would have been at panthers when Webster was. Interesting reading that apart of JFH’s decision to come to Warriors was partly because of his trust in Webster

Last edited:
If AFB is granted an early immediate release , I really hope that we don't feel sorry for him and pay him out for the rest of the year.

I believe that if an employee is not geninely motivated and wants out - let him / her go. Have to maintain culture and at same time free up some $$
I think they are a bit more savvy than that nowadays.

Back