28Dallin Watene-Zelezniak
D1Ben FarrD
D2Etuane FukofukaD
D3Leka HalasimaDD
D4Patrick MoimoiD
D5Tanner Stowers-SmithD
-Jett Cleary-D
-James Fisher-Harris-
key: T = Team option, M = Mutual option, P = Player option, D = Development contract

Confirmed Top 30 2024: 28/30
Confirmed Development 2024: 5/6

Confirmed Top 30 2025: 26/30
Confirmed Development 2025: 1/6

2025 Gains: James Fisher-Harris (Panthers), Jett Cleary (Panthers Pathways), Kahu Capper (Roosters Pathways)
2025 Losses: Addin Fonua-Blake (Sharks)
2025 Off Contract: Shaun Johnson, Jazz Tevaga

Last edited:
Just saw on instagram that AFB will likely get an early release.. Devlin said it’s a rumour but reputable
Shouldn't surprise us if it happens.

Everyone called it the minute he started looking estranged from the team ages back.

Then came the Wife's social media platform to air discontent.

Then the early release to another NRL club.

Then standing apart from team huddles.

Then the Walk out.

Then the suspension for a game.

There is a predictable pattern unfolding, been foreshadowed for over a year. A pattern that has been staged.....well in stages....he might have a career as a players agent post retirement.

Shouldn't surprise us if it happens.

Everyone called it the minute he started looking estranged from the team ages back.

Then came the Wife's social media platform to air discontent.

Then the early release to another NRL club.

Then standing apart from team huddles.

Then the Walk out.

Then the suspension for a game.

There is a predictable pattern unfolding, been foreshadowed for over a year. A pattern that has been staged.....well in stages....he might have a career as a players agent post retirement.

Fonua-Blake Lodge Agency LTD

If AFB is granted an early immediate release , I really hope that we don't feel sorry for him and pay him out for the rest of the year.

I believe that if an employee is not geninely motivated and wants out - let him / her go. Have to maintain culture and at same time free up some $$
It feels like it’s inevitable. Pretty sad, as he would have to go down as one of our best props of all time. Loved by the fans. Now he throws all that goodwill away and fond memories away. Rode the highs and lows and should have just fought to stay on. Feels like it’s the cookie monsters fault. Will leave us pretty high and dry re props but could be the making of the new generation for next year.

I see Brimson has put pen to a big deal at Titans, would Kini be interested in coming to nz? Future proofing for FB?

Kini is super young, but I think Tuapiki is a similar player but far more advanced. We will be keeping Taine around until perhaps one of the gun Flegg/SG guys are pushing up (there are a couple good ones coming through there)

Last edited:
Kini is super young, but I think Tuapiki is a similar player but far more advanced. We will be keeping Taine around until perhaps one of the gun Flegg/SG guys are pushing up (there are a couple good ones coming through there)
Taine is more rounded and reliable. Does everything needed but I feel Kini has a bit more acceleration and xfactor but less rounded. Happy to have Taine, but we do need out and out pace. We are virtually no threat unless we are in the oppositions half.

Bit of a rumour for ya's (Source - friend of a friends friend who is friends with someones friend)

Who was the guy on here that said they saw a big dude with leg tattoos in a bar talking to Mohawk?

So, Apparently Mohawk was with Mark Stewart of Rise Sports Management that night. Who manages several NRL Stars.
Later that weekend Mohawk & Cappy are seen shaking hands with Reagan Campbell Gillard(No leg tatts ) Just a howzit mate? Probably is. Guess who manages Reagan? Mark Stewart of Rise Sports Management

Would we be keen? Or?

Anyway,, Back to talking about Addin.....

Bit of a rumour for ya's (Source - friend of a friends friend who is friends with someones friend)

Who was the guy on here that said they saw a big dude with leg tattoos in a bar talking to Mohawk?

So, Apparently Mohawk was with Mark Stewart of Rise Sports Management that night. Who manages several NRL Stars.
Later that weekend Mohawk & Cappy are seen shaking hands with Reagan Campbell Gillard(No leg tatts ) Just a howzit mate? Probably is. Guess who manages Reagan? Mark Stewart of Rise Sports Management

Would we be keen? Or?

Breaking the hyphenated name records..

Would we be keen? Or?

He and JFH would have been at the panthers together so would be a history of playing together. Fits the tall player profile that Webster seems to like

Would we be keen? Or?

RCG is more past it than Tohu is, no thanks.

I don't think so. He's playing in a team that have lost all confidence. He is still a menace to tackle(He broke JFH and sent him flying lol) and aggressive as fuck. Plus, He's a big mofo and still only 30. I wouldn't mind him if he was cheap enough
Nah man, if you want a slug around the ruck then RCG is your guy. One of the laziest middle defenders you'll ever see

1716532004801.png

Missed tackles left, run metres right. Terrible, terrible player.

I don't think so. He's playing in a team that have lost all confidence. He is still a menace to tackle(He broke JFH and sent him flying lol) and aggressive as fuck. Plus, He's a big mofo and still only 30. I wouldn't mind him if he was cheap enough

I'm open to him if he's cheap for a few years, but I just looked at his stats. I haven't watched him play much this year but his stats have gone downhill a lot since last year - averaged 150m a game and 2.6 missed tackles in 23, hes currently sitting at just over 100m a game and 3.2 missed tackles a game. All from similar minutes too, plus on the wrong side of 30...would probs have to pass imo

Penrith will suit Isaiah. No offence to the guy but he doesn't look like someone who enjoys being a 'go to' player or someone that wants any part of leadership. Looks like he prefers to be surrounded by better players to elevate his own game, without having to absorb the extra responsibility. He struggled with us when we were struggling and looks every bit as ineffective as that in a Tigers jersey. He would not have been a good fit back in this Warriors side.

Back