• During peak periods, this site will only be accessible to registered members of the site. Login or create an account to participate in the discussion.

Recruitment Warriors 2024/2025 Recruitment & Retention

Status
Not open for further replies.
Warriors 2024/2025 Recruitment & Retention Discussion
-​
Player​
2024​
2025​
2026​
2027​
2028​
1Bunty Afoa
2Tom Ale
3Mitchell Barnett
4The Greatest of All-Time
5Kurt Capewell
6Wayde Egan
7Addin Fonua-Blake
8Jackson Ford
9Leka Halasima
10Tohu Harris
11Chanel Harris-TavitaM
12Shaun Johnson
13Edward Kosi
14Jacob Laban
15Ali Leiataua
16Freddy Lussick
17Zyon Maiu’u
18Te Maire Martin
19Luke Metcalf
20Marcelo Montoya
21Charnze Nicoll-Klokstad
22Marata Niukore
23Adam Pompey
24Demitric SifakulaC
25Jazz Tevaga
26Taine Tuaupiki
27Roger Tuivasa-Sheck
28Dylan Walker
29Dallin Watene-Zelezniak
D1Ben FarrD
D2Etuane FukofukaD
D3Patrick MoimoiD
D4Tanner Stowers-SmithDD
-Jett Cleary-DDD
-James Fisher-Harris-
-Kalani Going-D
-Motu Pasikala-
key: C = Club option, M = Mutual option, P = Player option, D = Development contract

Confirmed Top 30 2024: 29/30
Confirmed Development 2024: 4/6

Confirmed Top 30 2025: 28/30
Confirmed Development 2025: 4/6

2025 Gains: James Fisher-Harris (Panthers), Jett Cleary (Panthers Pathways), Kahu Capper (Roosters Pathways)
2025 Losses: Addin Fonua-Blake (Sharks), Jazz Tevaga (Contract Expired), Shaun Johnson (Retirement)
2025 Off Contract: Nil

Last edited:
NZWarriors.com
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
You are too cruel.
Bunty has played more games than Jazz.
Not appreciated by many on this forum.
But I m a fan and will watch how he goes at Parra.
Of course he's done um.............

Oh that time when he...........

Honestly if we just keep bunty and he was here till he was 32 like, close to 300 games for the club, would we be happy with him sitting up there with our greatest?

He's there but he's never done much unfortunately. I'm trying to find some love for him but hes been so average.

Of course he's done um.............

Oh that time when he...........

Honestly if we just keep bunty and he was here till he was 32 like, close to 300 games for the club, would we be happy with him sitting up there with our greatest?

He's there but he's never done much unfortunately. I'm trying to find some love for him but hes been so average.
Get CCeS to
Pull out the stats
Interesting reading
You can’t help your clouded opinion
Saying that in a respectful way

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
Sounds like a rumour
I would guess its eels forum incase RCG leaves so fans speculate who would replace him and would take less of salary cap.

Do other fans look at this forum and go 'oh the nz warriors are signing nathan cleary' just because someone here has that on their wishlist with SJ leaving?

Both Jazz and Bunty have been good for the club but haven't quite taken the next step up to be elite and cement their positions in the 17. Kind of odd how Bunty played 21 games last year but has played 9 this year wonder what Webby wanted to see in order for him to break into the team, especially with all the injuries etc. Be interesting to see how these guys go with a change of scenery.

I hope Erin Clark will be good for us, he's been steadily improving at the Titans and is coming to the age where props start to peak, should only get better over the next couple of years.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back