• During peak periods, this site will only be accessible to registered members of the site. Login or create an account to participate in the discussion.

Recruitment Warriors 2024/2025 Recruitment & Retention

Status
Not open for further replies.
Warriors 2024/2025 Recruitment & Retention Discussion
-​
Player​
2024​
2025​
2026​
2027​
2028​
1Bunty Afoa
2Tom Ale
3Mitchell Barnett
4The Greatest of All-Time
5Kurt Capewell
6Wayde Egan
7Addin Fonua-Blake
8Jackson Ford
9Leka Halasima
10Tohu Harris
11Chanel Harris-TavitaM
12Shaun Johnson
13Edward Kosi
14Jacob Laban
15Ali Leiataua
16Freddy Lussick
17Zyon Maiu’u
18Te Maire Martin
19Luke Metcalf
20Marcelo Montoya
21Charnze Nicoll-Klokstad
22Marata Niukore
23Adam Pompey
24Demitric SifakulaC
25Jazz Tevaga
26Taine Tuaupiki
27Roger Tuivasa-Sheck
28Dylan Walker
29Dallin Watene-Zelezniak
D1Ben FarrD
D2Etuane FukofukaD
D3Patrick MoimoiD
D4Tanner Stowers-SmithDD
-Jett Cleary-DDD
-James Fisher-Harris-
-Kalani Going-D
-Motu Pasikala-
key: C = Club option, M = Mutual option, P = Player option, D = Development contract

Confirmed Top 30 2024: 29/30
Confirmed Development 2024: 4/6

Confirmed Top 30 2025: 28/30
Confirmed Development 2025: 4/6

2025 Gains: James Fisher-Harris (Panthers), Jett Cleary (Panthers Pathways), Kahu Capper (Roosters Pathways)
2025 Losses: Addin Fonua-Blake (Sharks), Jazz Tevaga (Contract Expired), Shaun Johnson (Retirement)
2025 Off Contract: Nil

Last edited:
Erin Clarke is literally my least liked player in the entire comp.

Gives off massive small pond, big fish, smuggy, arrogant, bro I’ll fuck u up after 7 vodka cruisers vibes.

why not just keep jazz bro. Or play CHT at lock. What’s the kid that plays his heart out in reserves, bring him up.

Absolute bottom of the barrel scrape.
He isn't that bad lol. Link below shows the more human side of Erin.

NZWarriors.com
Reckon it’s a good indication of how good a signing is by the level of disappointment from a clubs fans. Titan fans are gutted to lose Clark
After 10 rounds he was Titan fans public enemy number 1, no one wanted him at the club, dumb penalties, lazy defence, dropped balls and stupid off loads. I'm not sold on the signing because like Jazz, he's a player that can cut those mistakes out for a few rounds when the teams going good but then they always come back into their game.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
After 10 rounds he was Titan fans public enemy number 1, no one wanted him at the club, dumb penalties, lazy defence, dropped balls and stupid off loads. I'm not sold on the signing because like Jazz, he's a player that can cut those mistakes out for a few rounds when the teams going good but then they always come back into their game.
Titans fans must be more ruthless than ours. After 10 Rounds he had 1 Ruck Infringement (in Rd 1), zero Inside the 10 & ZERO penalties.
Funny how perceptions & reality don't always align

I just checked and he's had 13 penalities and 14 errors in the last 3 years (or 62 games), or about 0.4 total per game which is pretty decent.
His missed tackles this year has improved massively with only 0.6 per game which again is pretty decent.

Also with him being able to play dummy half it means we can afford to carry an extra forward on the bench. As long as the price is right I'm happy with someone like that. Even more so if Walker f**ks off at the end of the year

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
Titans fans must be more ruthless than ours. After 10 Rounds he had 1 Ruck Infringement (in Rd 1), zero Inside the 10 & ZERO penalties.
Funny how perceptions & reality don't always align

Haha probably would had a heap more infringements if he stopped listening to the ref calling him out of the play all the time for being offside and not square at marker, what do the stats say about his lazy efforts that allow linebreaks and tries. Funny how reality or stats don't always tell the full picture.

TMM would be the most sort after half in the comp and not playing reservs for a team running 14th if we went by stats

So Erin is a hybrid of Sironen and Walker? 🤣

He could come on as an impact player after 20-30min & shift to hooker for Egan in the last 15-20min, so that's 50-60min of work per game. Lussick can start when Egan's injured or concussed, which is quite often, Freddy's actually playing really well this year, should not be released after all the investment.

Probably can let Walker go for his children, that would free up a bit more salary cap again

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Erin is a great signing. Hes been putting in work for the Tits this season. He also came up through the grades so hopefully has a relationship with the younger guys. Obvious why Jazz didnt get re-signed and hopefully a sign of Webby and HQ becoming more hard nosed.

Hes is not a 13 though.
What makes you say he’s not a lock?

When he’s played lock, he’s averaged:
50 mins
27 tackles
3 tackle breaks
1.6 offloads
110m

0.1 errors
0.1 penalties
2 missed tackles

Pretty good if you ask me.

50 mins
27 tackles
3 tackle breaks
1.6 offloads
110m

0.1 errors
0.1 penalties
2 missed tackles

The Titans attack always seems to flow pretty well as well.
It’s interesting how some sides are moving away from playing through their 13 as well. The Roosters attack seemed to click when they moved Radley into the second row and allowed Walker to play first receiver

50 mins
27 tackles
3 tackle breaks
1.6 offloads
110m

0.1 errors
0.1 penalties
2 missed tackles

Ohh hes a lock if you have the right team/players/coach. I actually highly rate Erin and think he'd crush it there with two dynamic backrowers with him. If we are looking to replace Tohu however, then hes not OUR 13.

For example I dont think Marata, Capewell, Clark is getting us the premiership

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Haha probably would had a heap more infringements if he stopped listening to the ref calling him out of the play all the time for being offside and not square at marker, what do the stats say about his lazy efforts that allow linebreaks and tries. Funny how reality or stats don't always tell the full picture.

TMM would be the most sort after half in the comp and not playing reservs for a team running 14th if we went by stats
Your eye test? I've only seen improvements by Erin? He's hearty, Strong defender & runner. You hate how he squares up to people twice his size trying to intimidate him? Aww, Should he bow to them? And say sorry? Lol.
Gets pinged by the ref all the time? Is he the only one in the comp? I don't trust your eye test. Must be a cheap chinese eye test.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back