• During peak periods, this site will only be accessible to registered members of the site. Login or create an account to participate in the discussion.

Recruitment Warriors 2024/2025 Recruitment & Retention

Status
Not open for further replies.
Warriors 2024/2025 Recruitment & Retention Discussion
-​
Player​
2024​
2025​
2026​
2027​
2028​
1Bunty Afoa
2Tom Ale
3Mitchell Barnett
4The Greatest of All-Time
5Kurt Capewell
6Wayde Egan
7Addin Fonua-Blake
8Jackson Ford
9Leka Halasima
10Tohu Harris
11Chanel Harris-TavitaM
12Shaun Johnson
13Edward Kosi
14Jacob Laban
15Ali Leiataua
16Freddy Lussick
17Zyon Maiu’u
18Te Maire Martin
19Luke Metcalf
20Marcelo Montoya
21Charnze Nicoll-Klokstad
22Marata Niukore
23Adam Pompey
24Demitric SifakulaC
25Jazz Tevaga
26Taine Tuaupiki
27Roger Tuivasa-Sheck
28Dylan Walker
29Dallin Watene-Zelezniak
D1Ben FarrD
D2Etuane FukofukaD
D3Patrick MoimoiD
D4Tanner Stowers-SmithDD
-Jett Cleary-DDD
-James Fisher-Harris-
-Kalani Going-D
-Motu Pasikala-
key: C = Club option, M = Mutual option, P = Player option, D = Development contract

Confirmed Top 30 2024: 29/30
Confirmed Development 2024: 4/6

Confirmed Top 30 2025: 28/30
Confirmed Development 2025: 4/6

2025 Gains: James Fisher-Harris (Panthers), Jett Cleary (Panthers Pathways), Kahu Capper (Roosters Pathways)
2025 Losses: Addin Fonua-Blake (Sharks), Jazz Tevaga (Contract Expired), Shaun Johnson (Retirement)
2025 Off Contract: Nil

Last edited:
NZWarriors.com
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
While not opposed to Erin Clark (he's built like a brick shithouse now), would seem an odd signing to me given youve just released a seemingly similar player, similar age (only a year younger than Jazz next month) and from all evidence the main reason for that release being to free up a spot for the young forward talent coming through.......and then u go straight out and fill that spot?

Wouldve thought the lack of strike and speed (particulary in the backs) more of a priority to address. This signing would make sense tho if their is legs in that Walker needing a release rumour.

Still not confirmed by the club, could possibly just be someone putting 2 and 2 together based on his mother coming home......but now that ive said that expect an announcement from the club this arvo i guess :LOL:

Clarke is a younger, better version of jazz imo. Runs for more metres, makes less errors/missed tackles and actually grew up as a hooker so can cover hooker/lock very well. His ball playing is better than jazz too, I’ve been a fan of Clarke for a while. He would’ve got the ‘come home’ paycheck too. A great signing imo & a very good 14, impact forward.
Thats a good summary. He can cover 9 prop second row and lock and ball play.
He s played really well for Titans this year -I go to their home games and watch all their over games on tv.
I just hope he doesnt get lazy being back in Aucks and being on the start of a multi year contract.
Its a big loss for Des.

While not opposed to Erin Clark (he's built like a brick shithouse now), would seem an odd signing to me given youve just released a seemingly similar player, similar age (only a year younger than Jazz next month) and from all evidence the main reason for that release being to free up a spot for the young forward talent coming through.......and then u go straight out and fill that spot?
He’s not taking jazz’s spot though. He’s taking either walker or tohus role which tbh is an area we are short in moving forward with no clear lock solutions in our development. If you want to be ruthless he could beat out lussick CHT roache right now. CHT will be more of a half moving forward imo with Erin taking the walker 14 role off the bench. He will be more suited to the role than CHT.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account

Wouldve thought the lack of strike and speed (particulary in the backs) more of a priority to address. This signing would make sense tho if their is legs in that Walker needing a release rumour.

Still not confirmed by the club, could possibly just be someone putting 2 and 2 together based on his mother coming home......but now that ive said that expect an announcement from the club this arvo i guess :LOL:
10 day cooldown period. It will be announced in time.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Is this the end of Tohu Harris?
More like the end of Bunty, Jazz

and future proofing Dylan Walker leaving

Could be a scenario of him getting and pay bump as he was upgraded from a train and trial but also the player wanting to come back because his mum was finishing up at the Titans netball and taking a role in Auckland. So leverage both ways.

I'm into this signage given the versatility and what he offers the pack.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Erin Clarke is literally my least liked player in the entire comp.

Gives off massive small pond, big fish, smuggy, arrogant, bro I’ll fuck u up after 7 vodka cruisers vibes.

why not just keep jazz bro. Or play CHT at lock. What’s the kid that plays his heart out in reserves, bring him up.

Absolute bottom of the barrel scrape.

You would play Clark 25 mins at 13 to start then put him on the bench as injury / hooker cover. Walks plays the rest at 13. Saves the need to carry a bench hooker.
You could, but Clark plays 40 minutes a game (increasing as the year went on) for the tits now, why would he want to come back for less game time? And why would we give him the pay upgrade to be a bits and pieces player?

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back