• During peak periods, this site will only be accessible to registered members of the site. Login or create an account to participate in the discussion.

Recruitment Warriors 2024/2025 Recruitment & Retention

Status
Not open for further replies.
Warriors 2024/2025 Recruitment & Retention Discussion
-​
Player​
2024​
2025​
2026​
2027​
2028​
1Bunty Afoa
2Tom Ale
3Mitchell Barnett
4The Greatest of All-Time
5Kurt Capewell
6Wayde Egan
7Addin Fonua-Blake
8Jackson Ford
9Leka Halasima
10Tohu Harris
11Chanel Harris-TavitaM
12Shaun Johnson
13Edward Kosi
14Jacob Laban
15Ali Leiataua
16Freddy Lussick
17Zyon Maiu’u
18Te Maire Martin
19Luke Metcalf
20Marcelo Montoya
21Charnze Nicoll-Klokstad
22Marata Niukore
23Adam Pompey
24Demitric SifakulaC
25Jazz Tevaga
26Taine Tuaupiki
27Roger Tuivasa-Sheck
28Dylan Walker
29Dallin Watene-Zelezniak
D1Ben FarrD
D2Etuane FukofukaD
D3Patrick MoimoiD
D4Tanner Stowers-SmithDD
-Jett Cleary-DDD
-James Fisher-Harris-
-Kalani Going-D
-Motu Pasikala-
key: C = Club option, M = Mutual option, P = Player option, D = Development contract

Confirmed Top 30 2024: 29/30
Confirmed Development 2024: 4/6

Confirmed Top 30 2025: 28/30
Confirmed Development 2025: 4/6

2025 Gains: James Fisher-Harris (Panthers), Jett Cleary (Panthers Pathways), Kahu Capper (Roosters Pathways)
2025 Losses: Addin Fonua-Blake (Sharks), Jazz Tevaga (Contract Expired), Shaun Johnson (Retirement)
2025 Off Contract: Nil

Last edited:
NZWarriors.com
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
Don’t think so. The Titans are building something special.
Our team with a fair few old age pensioners over paid I might add wouldnt appeal
He's off contact end of next year so available for talks November 1st.
Probably wouldn't sign but money talks esp with the Titans cap. Might be able to offer abit more.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
A lot of player issues to consider here.. past use by date.... back line lacks explosive speed.... footy smarts... jersey pulling...
Just to name a few...
Unfortunately, some of the guilty offenders have resigned contract extensions.

Not sure about defence and attack coaches ability either... Morgan's move to the Cows dare I say it left a big hole.
I’m curious what role Morgan has taken at the cows because they are one of the worst defensive team in the comp.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Definitely. Just Mulitalo is a top tier Winger would command big dollars. Somewhere around 600-700k. Fifita would only be around 400k max atm.
Come on guys
We have Rts as a winger
And he is on contract for two more years
I m being sarcastic god we have issues

Why the fark did we bring rts back
I was very uneasy about it
It seems to have upset the team balance
Pomp’s you can go Rts is taking your spot
Monty you can go Rts is taking your spot
CNK don’t put a foot wrong otherwise Rts can jump in
Yet Rts isn’t great at centre wing or fb maybe ok at 1 but CNK is far more likely to link and pass so he gets my tick

Egan getting continual head knocks so we resign him for three years

Capewell ready to get the nrl pension over 30 sign him up for three years

Maybe Cappy needs to look in the mirror too if he had a major hand in Rts Egan and Capewell signing and resigning.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
You are a hard taskmaster
I m biast

I just don't think it would be a good fit for us or him.

Titans are talented, have speed to burn and are dynamic but can be flakey at times. A guy like Clark who just rolls the sleeves up, grafts, and goes forward with pure aggression is a perfect fit to help balance them out. For us I think it would just be a bit more of the same to what we already have. I don't think we'd get the best out of him and I don't think he'd add a real point of difference for us. He's better off where he is and we're better off looking elsewhere imo.

Can anyone attest to his speed? This is our missing ingredient and I am not sure he will move the needle too much from what I have seen (as impressive as he is in other areas).
It's not so much his speed that impresses me. He has brains unlike his older more experienced wingers lol. He is very mature for his age. A good defender. Very strong and able to break tackles. Always seems to put himself in the right position in scoring situations. Good under the high ball. Awesome goal kicker. Can step off both feet. And seems to play with a calmness that belies his age. He looks to have enough speed to be a threat from 30 - 40 out. Probably faster than what we already have bar Dallin.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back