28Dallin Watene-Zelezniak
D1Ben FarrD
D2Etuane FukofukaD
D3Leka HalasimaDD
D4Patrick MoimoiD
D5Tanner Stowers-SmithD
-Jett Cleary-D
-James Fisher-Harris-
key: T = Team option, M = Mutual option, P = Player option, D = Development contract

Confirmed Top 30 2024: 28/30
Confirmed Development 2024: 5/6

Confirmed Top 30 2025: 26/30
Confirmed Development 2025: 1/6

2025 Gains: James Fisher-Harris (Panthers), Jett Cleary (Panthers Pathways), Kahu Capper (Roosters Pathways)
2025 Losses: Addin Fonua-Blake (Sharks)
2025 Off Contract: Shaun Johnson, Jazz Tevaga

Last edited:
Please stop posting this, lol it was very obviously a joke. People take things seriously 😂
Was on the tigers forum and hadn’t seen anything about it being for football reasons until now until that post. If I keep seeing it around, I’ll keep posting it because this is what happens when you have a history like AFB, it creates doubt. Just skip past it if you see it but I’ll believe AFB plays for Cronulla when he’s wearing their jersey

Was on the tigers forum and hadn’t seen anything about it being for football reasons until now until that post. If I keep seeing it around, I’ll keep posting it because this is what happens when you have a history like AFB, it creates doubt. Just skip past it if you see it but I’ll believe AFB plays for Cronulla when he’s wearing their jersey
That was exactly the tweet posted by a twitter user who is a Panthers fan that is well known for trying to wind up Brisbane and Cronulla fans. If you want to continue to post a joke and represent it as something that actually has some basis than feel free but I am going to reiterate it's a joke every time.

That was exactly the tweet posted by a twitter user who is a Panthers fan that is well known for trying to wind up Brisbane and Cronulla fans. If you want to continue to post a joke and represent it as something that actually has some basis than feel free but I am going to reiterate it's a joke every time.
The rumour was put on here yesterday and on a forum of the tigers today, so if what you say is the case, great. I’ve also around that the sharks have come to the conclusion that Hynes is a five eighth and are apparently in advanced discussions with an experienced halfback

The rumour was put on here yesterday and on a forum of the tigers today, so if what you say is the case, great. I’ve also around that the sharks have come to the conclusion that Hynes is a five eighth and are apparently in advanced discussions with an experienced halfback
Yes because of this bloke tweeting something that was a joke. People latch on to it thinking it is real.

1718494753303.png

1718494782036.png

1718494875082.png

It's quite obvious he posts things to garner engagement and it works.

Yes because of this bloke tweeting something that was a joke. People latch on to it thinking it is real.

View attachment 7848
View attachment 7849
View attachment 7851
It's quite obvious he posts things to garner engagement and it works.
[IMG alt="puma1355"]https://sharksforever.com/data/avatars/m/3/3030.jpg?1662976094[/IMG]

puma1355

Great White​

I met Luke Keary yesterday through a friend of mine. He told me he signed for sharks before backfliiped and extended his contract with roosters. That tells me trindall, atkinson, hynes are not our future halfbacks and something is going on behind closed doors

This is off the sharks forum regarding a halfback that I mentioned. Later on in discussions it mentions that it’s an experienced halve being talked about. Obviously true what you say about the AFB rumour and more me trying to put two and two together as to how sharks could afford a quality halfback? Guess Hynes and an incoming AFB are only real highly paid players?

[IMG alt="puma1355"]https://sharksforever.com/data/avatars/m/3/3030.jpg?1662976094[/IMG]

puma1355

Great White​

I met Luke Keary yesterday through a friend of mine. He told me he signed for sharks before backfliiped and extended his contract with roosters. That tells me trindall, atkinson, hynes are not our future halfbacks and something is going on behind closed doors

This is off the sharks forum regarding a halfback that I mentioned. Later on in discussions it mentions that it’s an experienced halve being talked about. Obviously true what you say about the AFB rumour and more me trying to put two and two together as to how sharks could afford a quality halfback? Guess Hynes and an incoming AFB are only real highly paid players?
Isn't Keary retiring?

Back