28Dallin Watene-Zelezniak
D1Ben FarrD
D2Etuane FukofukaD
D3Leka HalasimaDD
D4Patrick MoimoiD
D5Tanner Stowers-SmithD
-Jett Cleary-D
-James Fisher-Harris-
key: T = Team option, M = Mutual option, P = Player option, D = Development contract

Confirmed Top 30 2024: 28/30
Confirmed Development 2024: 5/6

Confirmed Top 30 2025: 26/30
Confirmed Development 2025: 1/6

2025 Gains: James Fisher-Harris (Panthers), Jett Cleary (Panthers Pathways), Kahu Capper (Roosters Pathways)
2025 Losses: Addin Fonua-Blake (Sharks)
2025 Off Contract: Shaun Johnson, Jazz Tevaga

Last edited:
Dylan Brown 6 and TMM 7 for me please! CHT as 14.

LM released.

DB much more robust than LM and skillful . And a Kiwi.
Seems like you need 4 good halves as depth and I’d love Brown, TMM, SJ and Metcalf. If SJ is costing $700k, I’d let him walk. I see his him worth 400-500k and agree on the Brown 6 and TMM 7. Think if SJ wants a title with the Warriors, he might have to consider doing it as a potential depth halve? Definitely not writing him off though. Agree CHT 14 too

Seems like you need 4 good halves as depth and I’d love Brown, TMM, SJ and Metcalf. If SJ is costing $700k, I’d let him walk. I see his him worth 400-500k and agree on the Brown 6 and TMM 7. Think if SJ wants a title with the Warriors, he might have to consider doing it as a potential depth halve? Definitely not writing him off though. Agree CHT 14 too
Watching tonight's game its very obvious that our major problem is speed.
We are seriously lacking it.
We need to promote our younger guys to add more speed, enthusiasm and strength.

Why I would keep Metcalf in the halves as depth. 4 good halves pushing each other to make the team brings ou the best. Still think he’d be a decent fullback, but think they might have big plans for Tuaupiki too

Kinda weird reverting to this but if we’re lacking pace and Taine has it, and his positioning as FB is kinda where SJ was at last night….

Everyone sees it except Webster.
We are just to slow.
Experience yes but that doesn't cut it
It is so obvious I'm not sure if Webster even watches these other games or he is just stubborn
Well good to see the SACK WEBBY brigade are back in force after a single defeat to the top ranked side in challenging conditions.

Anyone saying they wouldn't take Brown is delusional. Young with a lot of games under his belt, great pace, skill and defence, and a Kiwi who has played a big role in our recent string of success.

Back