NRL NRL on Sky

1000002232.jpg
1000002233.jpg

I'm looking to finally upgrade to the new Sky Box. When it first came out, there were a number of complaints about it. Have the issues been sorted, or do you wish you had kept the old Sky Box? Is it easier to record of the new one or the previous model? Thanks in advance.

I'm looking to finally upgrade to the new Sky Box. When it first came out, there were a number of complaints about it. Have the issues been sorted, or do you wish you had kept the old Sky Box? Is it easier to record of the new one or the previous model? Thanks in advance.
Do not upgrade to the new box, it's an absolute piece of shit. Worst decision I ever made and am considering canceling my current subscription and moving to the Sky Sport Now app because of it.

Do not upgrade to the new box, it's an absolute piece of shit. Worst decision I ever made and am considering canceling my current subscription and moving to the Sky Sport Now app because of it.
Sky Sport Now is great value for money
One of my biggest gripes with SKY is that they do not play the Warriors game every day of the Week at differing times for convenience over the rest of the NRL games.
Sky Sport Now is perfect for that. All previous NRL games are on demand. Not NSW Cup though

Sky Sport Now is great value for money

Sky Sport Now is perfect for that. All previous NRL games are on demand. Not NSW Cup though

Love being proven wrong. I have SKY go and have not been able to find the on demand feature? (just googled it lol thanks bro for setting me straight).

Last edited:
I have been offered the new Sky box for free.
Guess with the problem I won't be taking it up

Agree entirely

It is worse than a piece of shit and there is nothing on the horizon to say Sky are fixing it

I was going to ask for an update on the new box as they have a special on and I was thinking of taking advantage of it.

Not good seeing people still having issues after all of this time.

I was going to ask for an update on the new box as they have a special on and I was thinking of taking advantage of it.

Not good seeing people still having issues after all of this time.
I have had the same thing.
All the advice is its a load of crap.
I have declined the offer

Still using Kayo for the Fox calls, hate Sky's package prices but got the Sport Now app to see reserve grade. And they're not showing it. So I'm no better off, foiled again.

Anyone in Aus using hubbl? Ended up getting rid of Foxtel and just using that with Kayo &Binge- shitloads cheaper

It is this weekend mate - Sky will show the games that are on at Mt Smart before an NRL match.
Awesome, should see a few then. Going to cancel anyway and pay for the NSWRL stream. So actually in my efforts to avoid paying for Sky, I'm paying for two subscription services and a VPN and it'll end up dearer.

Back