• If you have difficulty connecting to certain section of the site i.e. Home/Forums, then please refresh your browser cache.

Select your browser from the options on this link and it will walk you through the steps.

If you still have difficulty, send a message.
  • During peak periods, this site will only be accessible to registered members of the site. Login or create an account to participate in the discussion.
harris.png

Player Tohu Harris

Date of Birth
Jan 7, 1992
Birth Location
Hastings, New Zealand
Nationality
  1. 🇳🇿 New Zealand
Height (cm)
195 cm
Weight (kg)
112 kg
Position/s
  1. Prop
  2. Second Row
  3. Lock
Warrior #
Warriors Debut Date
Mar 10, 2018
Warriors Debut Details
NRL 2018, Round 1, South Sydney
Warriors Years Active
  1. 2018
  2. 2019
  3. 2020
  4. 2021
  5. 2022
  6. 2023
  7. 2024
Rep Honours
  1. NZ
Awards/Honours
  1. Warriors Captain
Status
Active
NZWarriors.com
Wrist injury affected his passing and PTB that cost us games, that should be fixed by next year, does it affect his running? 🤣

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
That's exactly what we don't need. A guy who turns 33 prior to the start of the season, coming off the worst season of his career, in probably what will be the last year of said career. All while having a log jam of backrowers...
Get him in on savage September and get him to do Pilates. Nah really I was expecting him to retire but yikes he doesn't have the speed of even Koro Capewell

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Its not even about his speed. Its about putting away the ones that do. Or seeing opportunities regardless of speed.
He has the top 2 ins on and off the field. Him & Egan.
Thing is, Apart from Metcalf. That speed doesn't exist.
Look at our probable lineup next year with current squad & webbys favs.
JFH
Egan
Barney
Nuikore
Capewell
Harris
TMM
Metcalf
DWZ
Berry
Pompey - Leiataua
Montoya - Rts
CNK
Depressing aye? Lol.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Or did the club insist on him playing? I think so
Tell you one thing I know, if it was the storm he would've been hooked for surgery & be playing this year uninjured.
You think it was his decision?
It wasn't...until he insisted
Not sure if the Storm are the best example. Munster was being needled up until he finally broke down. If theres a stats person out there I'm sure he was having more groin touches per game than passing receipts in the end.

Not sure if the Storm are the best example. Munster was being needled up until he finally broke down. If theres a stats person out there I'm sure he was having more groin touches per game than passing receipts in the end.
Be interesting to know they were itchy those groin touches. Might have just been crabs?

Its not even about his speed. Its about putting away the ones that do. Or seeing opportunities regardless of speed.
He has the top 2 ins on and off the field. Him & Egan.
I don't dispute your good points. But both Tohu and Wayde have taken a beating in the name of football and I see room for Tohu in a coaching position or mentoring position but on field his ability to perform has started to succumb to the same thing that comes for all players at the end of their careers. I don't hate Tohu. I respect him. But his place in the team doesn't sit well with me. If we can get that top two inches as you said Into our youngsters then all the better

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement