• Site may be down for a couple of mins. This notice will show up whilst work is ongoing.
  • During peak periods, this site will only be accessible to registered members of the site. Login or create an account to participate in the discussion.
harris.png

Player Tohu Harris

Date of Birth
Jan 7, 1992
Birth Location
Hastings, New Zealand
Nationality
  1. 🇳🇿 New Zealand
Height (cm)
195 cm
Weight (kg)
112 kg
Position/s
  1. Prop
  2. Second Row
  3. Lock
Warrior #
Warriors Debut Date
Mar 10, 2018
Warriors Debut Details
NRL 2018, Round 1, South Sydney
Warriors Years Active
  1. 2018
  2. 2019
  3. 2020
  4. 2021
  5. 2022
  6. 2023
  7. 2024
Rep Honours
  1. NZ
Awards/Honours
  1. Warriors Captain
Status
Active
If we’re being honest star players at the back end of their careers, the team wants to squeeze every last drop out of that lemon before it’s chucked aside. the players also probably push for it as your a long time retired and you won’t see that amount of money again but as we saw with SJ how much good does rolling them out there actually do.

If Tohus playing more than 50 minutes a game next year that’s poor. Mannering spent a lot of his last season off the bench.

NZWarriors.com
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
Really I don't care who we have or don't have. But how we manufacture form and confidence and apply that under pressure consistently throughout the entire season is what I want. So if Tohu's that. Sweet

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
Id be interested to know if Tohu remains as captain next year.
If he wanted it, maybe. Don't think he'll want it.
Got Barney & JFH, surely the 2 of them can do what he's done on and off the field (we generally don't get to see the 2nd part but its huge).
No doubt I'm a huge fan of the big fella and honestly don't think there's been a captain of the warriors before thats had to do the job like he has - lead through a pandemic away from home and all the dramas that unfolded & still get up for 2023, like they all did, is no small thing.
Let him focus on his footy, pretty sure thats what he will want to do, potentially for his last year.
He's not an ego-driven personality so I reckon he'll give 100% towards whoever has the role & 100% to his own role in the team.
Thats my take anyway