Titans

Kickoff In:

Cbus Super Stadium

Saturday
Afternoon
17:00

Warriors

Team Lists

I can understand peoples hesitation around Kosi, he hasn’t played great, but he’s just such a nice guy I’m still staying in the Kosi club and hope he has a blinder (very much nearing last chance saloon from him though I think, with the young outside backs we have coming through (including MGT).

I can understand peoples hesitation around Kosi, he hasn’t played great, but he’s just such a nice guy I’m still staying in the Kosi club and hope he has a blinder (very much nearing last chance saloon from him though I think, with the young outside backs we have coming through (including MGT).
Kosi could score 8 tries tomorrow and I would still want him out of the team next week. That is how little he has shown in his career.

The warriors have lost alot of games there should have win this year loss tomorrow and it's.......

Something just isn't right about the team list. Can't quite put my finger on it.

Think we need Bunty into the 17 for sure.

Lussick as 19th scares me, it would not be beyond Webby to carry both CHT and Lussick on the bench! 😱

We had a crazy record against them, a run of winning 16 of 18 against them.

They have since won 5 of the last 7 since the start of 2020.

It would be near catastrophic to lose twice to a team almost all are beating...

While leaving out young players that beat teams that are beating everyone!

Jojo Fifita being out is good news
Sami moves to wing
Jacob Wienke plays centre he s only been introduced to first grade as a forward in the last 3 or 4 weeks
So that blunts one side

Reactions: CWC
Back