Pick Your Team Titans v Warriors - [Round 16, 2024]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fafita is due back isn't he?

Or are you meaning origin selection? He was not selected for Origin 1.

There are unconfirmed reports Mitch Barnett has missed the origin selection entirely. Will have to wait and see, travesty if so.

Hm they updated him for R16, the one i saw was R17, but ya if picked for origin 2 then he’s still out

At the risk of saying something stupid.

I expect us to clean through them like we did to the Cowboys.

Hard GC track should suit us well. Their speed is a worry but I expect us to score 30 points minimum

We should and do a Penrith vs Sharks on them, unless the boys were emotionally exhausted from the game last night

At the risk of saying something stupid.

I expect us to clean through them like we did to the Cowboys.

Hard GC track should suit us well. Their speed is a worry but I expect us to score 30 points minimum
We'll see what our outside backs make up is.

If we get it wrong it could be another Roosters game where they just strung a few passes wide early on each play and cut our flank to ribbons. Titans have the speed to do it brutally if our guys aren't singing from the same song sheet out there.

We'll see what our outside backs make up is.

If we get it wrong it could be another Roosters game where they just strung a few passes wide early on each play and cut our flank to ribbons. Titans have the speed to do it brutally if our guys aren't singing from the same song sheet out there.

Yea huge potential for that to happen.

But doesn't change the fact we should be running in 30+

Problem is they could also run in 40!

surprise surprise... that one fucked me off the most, was a ridiculous intervention
Will be interesting to see if Annesly has anything to say tomorrow. He tripped over when trying to defend the DWZ decision in the Knights game which could only have been a penalty try or professional foul. How do you explain taking so long forensically examining whether a try was scored when you were always going to check a possible high shot that happened two plays earlier and has only ever been put on report with no penalty under those circumstances?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back