Ford
Niukore
Walker

Harris-Tavita
Ale
Tevaga
Sifakula

(Barnett origin)

Man some tough selections(not really thou).
I’ll start with our wingers, continuisally making dumb errors, Jamming in on no one letting try’s in etc. not sure just want some young exciting boys. Like Pasikala who’s killing it in cup only 18 but is really strong in contact and has speed.
Another is Johnson I love him but he’s looked off this year, he doesn’t have that sparkle in his eye like last year, he’s gone back to looking frustrated and acting frustrated and I feel it rubs off on the boys sometimes. Te Maire has showed to be an outstanding 7 and a partnership of him and either Metcalf or CHT going forward is exciting.
Lastly is capewell I only have him in my 17 because we signed him on a 3 year deal for some reason when we’ve moved 2 of our props to the second row and have the best young back row talent in the comp. I maybe over reacting over this loss but that storm team on paper was shit compared to ours.
I love Pasikala and his potential.

But he is way too green right now. He will get exposed badly.

Plus he’s a fullback not a winger. Which is probably fine for 💙 Mighty NSW cup, but he’s very inexperienced at making winger reads when he’s on an island by himself.

He wouldn’t look out of place with ball in hand at first grade level though

My concern about this game is that we tend to win/lose in bundles. Hope that pattern doesn't continue. I don't think its advisable to make mass changes for this game. I guess we need to wait for the judiciary charges to see if DWZ/Montoya are scratched for this game. But assuming they are right, here is what I would do:

1. CNK
2. RTS
3. Pompey
4. MTS
5. DWZ
6. TMM
7. SJ
8. AFB
9. Egan
10. Ford
11. Niukore
12. Barney
13. Walker
14. Tohu
15. Jazz
16. CHT
17. Ale/Bunty

If Barnett is unavailable due to SOO one would imagine that Capewell gets his first crack on the left edge but would love to see Halasima in there. Obviously his discipline is an issue at 💙 Mighty NSW Cup level but he'd have a completely different levels of leaders around him in the NRL to reign him in.
Realistically think we'll to see a bench of:
13 Tohu
14 CHT
16 Tevaga
17 Ale

1. CNK
2. DWZ
3. Pompey
4. MGT
5. RTS
6. CHT
7. TMM
8. AFB
9. Egan
10. Barnett
11. Niukore
12. Halisima
13. Walker

14. Tevaga
15. Ale
16. Ford
17. Laban

No Montoya. I don’t care about any pending outside back injury/suspensions. No Montoya
I watched the replay of that part a few times just now and it was so stupid. Both the strip and the penalty. I don't think he did anything well last night. Anything he did was just normal bread and butter stuff from a winger.

If we have a winger in 💙 Mighty NSW ready, then let's go. RTS and MTG should slot straight in.

I watched the replay of that part a few times just now and it was so stupid. Both the strip and the penalty. I don't think he did anything well last night. Anything he did was just normal bread and butter stuff from a winger.

If we have a winger in 💙 Mighty NSW ready, then let's go. RTS and MTG should slot straight in.
I thought the Storm framed Montoya by just giving him the ball and making it look like a strip. It smelled like something the Storm had cooked up at training.

I thought the Storm framed Montoya by just giving him the ball and making it look like a strip. It smelled like something the Storm had cooked up at training.
When looking at it, Montoya was playing at the ball and not tackling the man. He knew he messed up the moment he got the ball because he just stood there and yelled at him rather than running like the dude had a loose carry.

Some penalties happen, but the fact that he just gave the ball to the storm player and not get back 10 is -9000 IQ play. Where is your gamesmanship.

I expect DWZ to get a few games off, Berry to be injured and hoping (selfishly) Barnett isn't picked for 💙 Mighty NSW.

1. CNK
2. RTS
3. MGT
4. Pompey
5. Montoya
6. TMM
7. SJ
8. AFB
9. Egan
10. Ford
11. Niukore
12. Barnett