• A+

• A

• B

• C

• F---

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, what a game to watch, at no point did I really think we were going to lose that one. Last year was no fluke. A+ for effort, we defended most of our errors well, recovered pretty well after a few line breaks too.

We aren't trying to overplay, trusting in keeping the pressure on and they eventually cracked. I thought at the start of the game we were in for a bit of a grind, went set for set but Souths just seem lazy and unfit.

How good is CNK, 23 runs for 260m, always puts his hand up for the hard carries vs. Mitchell 14 carries for 86m!

As someone who admired Mitchell I cannot believe how low he has sunk in this game.
His skills are unbelievable and such a talented individual. Tonights game he lowered himself with such filthy tactics that I cannot believe he was not sent off. The hit on Shaun was at very minimum 10 in the bin.
I get the sense that the lad has some unresolved anger management issues and they're getting worse. He might need to do a CHT and take a break, but I doubt anyone around him will be giving him that message. He just seems in a bit of dark place.

As someone who admired Mitchell I cannot believe how low he has sunk in this game.
His skills are unbelievable and such a talented individual. Tonights game he lowered himself with such filthy tactics that I cannot believe he was not sent off. The hit on Shaun was at very minimum 10 in the bin.

He has done it since day one, but breaking Manu's face seemed to be the turning for the top brass and now he actually gets pulled up for shit. Still a long way from getting the Niukore, Radley, Lodge treatment on the field though, but at least he is no longer a NAS!

It would be gutting to be a Rabbitohs supported with so much cap invested in him.

There is sooo much you can say about this game.
I don’t want to say how shit South’s are but I will say. Don’t sack the coach.
Sack Latrell and Walker.
Egan, best hooker since Cam Smith.
TMM a great foil for Egan and SJ.
Bunty was massive in both stints; especially defensively.
I could go on but I wanted to highlight a couple of the back up guys.
Ale too.

It sucks because he just doesn't seem to realise that he'll be judged by what people see.

The work he has done for local communities, at his own cost, for no recognition, with no cameras is simply outstanding.

But you don't get universal praise for that. I'm sure it frustrates him and leads to the crap we saw today. If Dylan walker did what he did today he would have been binned

It sucks because he just doesn't seem to realise that he'll be judged by what people see.

The work he has done for local communities, at his own cost, for no recognition, with no cameras is simply outstanding.

But you don't get universal praise for that. I'm sure it frustrates him and leads to the crap we saw today. If Dylan walker did what he did today he would have been binned
You can see how much respect he has from opposition players off the field.

He needs that Olsen Filipaina resilience to champion his people. Imagine having that pressure on your shoulders though.

The leg lift on Tohu between the legs should have been the last straw but no…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back