General Warriors Harold Matthews 2024

Some great goal line D after the Magpies made a break through the middle (our lad called out for being offside). But then we've coughed it up twice since.

Some more big defence required as Magpies look to have regained some confidence

Any idea how the NSWRL work out who plays who in the Regular Season, since it's obviously not Round Robin?
Just watch, someone will give the "Well, the Warriors didn't have to go up against so-and-so during the season, so...." excuse.
No idea - I would assume it is random.
We also got 4 or 5 home games to round out the regular season, so not sure if that was a favour or what 🤷🏻‍♂️
If we win today, we'll have beaten the top three sides (after losing to Parra in Round 1), so tough to argue the boys haven't had a great season irrespective of any favours in the draw / home games!

Guys, thanks for the updates….. currently out shopping and pushing refresh on the phone while wife is trying on something. Getting the hairy eyeball for not paying her full attention….. especially when I said the top she’d come out shopping in looked nice and she should buy that.

Great take by the left side winger - Davidson-Faiuaso - he has looked really solid under the high ball. Bit of a livewire with the ball too

Boys have got to settle down on attack, get to the kick and complete their sets. I don't mind the slow the ruck down tactic on defense. Magpies are getting frustrated by it and its showing

Davidson-Faiuaso takes a grubber on our line and we get a penalty (due to a flop? Or pushing him back over the goal line).

However, we cough it up on the 40m line for the third time.... Magpies spread it and break down the sideline, but our cover D drags them over the sideline (ref says advantage taken).

For the first time in this half, we cross our own 40m line. But we kick it dead and then give away a penalty... More D

Back