Social NZWarriors SuperCoach Competiton 2024

I'm having nightmares about Supercoach this week.

Was going to have Drinkwater as my captain, then made the decision to switch it to the Hammer and get this:

1712515046633.png

I got caught up in the hype of Xerri making his Bulldogs debut and do this half an hour before kickoff:

1712515132960.png

And then nearly every non-scoring player in my squad makes a heap of points:

1712515471153.png

Attachments

• 1712515231855.png
    1712515231855.png
    35 KB · Views: 10
Well done tajhay tajhay, that's a great standing considering there are about 160,000 players. It's my first go at both and I've found Supercoach a little more enjoyable as when you watch a match and see a line break or line break assist etc you know that there are decent points accumulating for your players. The scoring in NRL Fantasy can sometimes be a bit underwhelming compared to what you are picturing in your mind while watching a match. I do like the NRL Fantasy app though, very simple interface.

Well done tajhay tajhay, that's a great standing considering there are about 160,000 players. It's my first go at both and I've found Supercoach a little more enjoyable as when you watch a match and see a line break or line break assist etc you know that there are decent points accumulating for your players. The scoring in NRL Fantasy can sometimes be a bit underwhelming compared to what you are picturing in your mind while watching a match. I do like the NRL Fantasy app though, very simple interface.
It takes a while to learn the ropes, and treat the first season as your teaser. Its very addictive though especially in an active comp. You will prob have already found yourself watching more other NRL games than you would usually because your fantasy players are in it :)

It takes a while to learn the ropes, and treat the first season as your teaser. Its very addictive though especially in an active comp. You will prob have already found yourself watching more other NRL games than you would usually because your fantasy players are in it :)
I've found myself checking the scores more than a few times during games. Normally I don't have my phone near me but that's changed.

Back