NRL Dally M 2023

Hard case those like Gallen saying Webster shouldn’t get coach of the year and just hearing on senz that Warriors fans should lower their expectations. Would probably agree with Gallen that someone like Cleary is more deserving if they make it 3 titles but didn’t the nrl set a precedent last year by Todd Payten winning? Panthers were still chasing a 2nd title last year for Cleary to be seen as top coach then too.

Hard case those like Gallen saying Webster shouldn’t get coach of the year and just hearing on senz that Warriors fans should lower their expectations. Would probably agree with Gallen that someone like Cleary is more deserving if they make it 3 titles but didn’t the nrl set a precedent last year by Todd Payten winning? Panthers were still chasing a 2nd title last year for Cleary to be seen as top coach then too.
Ha, I just heard that same segment on SENZ. Not sure Andrew Gourdie is talking about, I think most fans have realistic expectations with the Dally Ms.

It's coach of the year, not coach of the last three years? But I can see an argument for either of the three nominated.

Also, factor in that the whole thing is judged on Regular Season...

Heck, like the Warriors, they finished 15th in 2021! Looking at that, I can't see how Webby doesn't got Dally M Coach Of The Year for 2023.

Ivan's elevation into The Bellamy-Robinson Class of Rugby League Coaches for making 4 Consecutive Grand Finals has no bearing. Or, at least, it shouldn't.

Pretty excited about tonight.. glad we get to end the year on a sweeter note watching some of our guys get their well deserved choccy’s

Wish they still had markets on the awards though lol

If it's SJ for Dally M Player Of The Year, expect some random dude in an old, torn singlet, stubbies and jandals, ciggy in the mouth, can of XXXX in hand to fart on and then toss the medal to him from the audience.

Whats up with the reporter handing Jamayne Isaako his awards outside? Oh hey good job mate here is top point scorer and top try scorer medal.

Pretty shit delivery for a good acheivment. What the fuck is going on with the NRL these days!

Hey Shaun, here is your Dally M player of the year, now onto the main course…. 😂

Geez, first time in ages the Warriors are looking out from inside the Dally Ms rather than looking in from outside...

Now, just hoping for an Origin pick or two in 2024.

Whats up with the reporter handing Jamayne Isaako his awards outside? Oh hey good job mate here is top point scorer and top try scorer medal.

Pretty shit delivery for a good acheivment. What the fuck is going on with the NRL these days!
Pretty standard for a few years now to announce a few awards prior to the ceremony

When Fuss got top try scorer, it was inside right? I really dont remember it being like this... Hey nice shirt AFB, here have a medal.
Well, to be fair, it's not like those awards went "Behind Closed Doors" so there's some suspense about who's Da Winna!

Back