General NSW Cup 2024

I wish there was footage of what Ale did to deserve a week, assuming it was booting someone on the ground. If the judiciary had nothing but the refs word to go on, which is hardly credible, then they should have let him off too.

As for Horsburgh...

I wish there was footage of what Ale did to deserve a week, assuming it was booting someone on the ground. If the judiciary had nothing but the refs word to go on, which is hardly credible, then they should have let him off too.

As for Horsburgh...
Ale was in the footage - it was a fair 1 week, but I’m glad he did it. After Corey hits Laban and then starts backpedaling Ale flew in and connected a clean punch.

Last edited:
Ale was in the footage - it was a fair 1 week, but I’m glad he did it. After Corey hits Laban and then starts backpedaling Ale flew in and connected a clean punch.

Thanks for that. A way better angle, and yes it deserves a week. Lol at the 'kick' suggestion though.

I've just realised he got the jersey numbers wrong - duh.

It was Laban for 'kicking' the tryscorer, and 'striking.' Sent "18" off and pointed to Laban in 10. He was trying to stop the try by blocking with his legs from my perspective, but I get the refs interpretation now.
He dropped down & slid in with his knees to stop it. After first being punched to the side of the head by ginger nut, Then head butted. Then hand bagged punched a few times and pushed in the face.
Comes back and gives him a left , right how's ya father...Prick should of got 8 weeks. 2 separate assaults in a 1 min span.

As for Ale? Love it! Stick up for your team mates!