General NSW Cup 2024

Seems he's been playing for Papakura, must have been going alright to get brought into the cup side.

1000002656.jpg

Hi guys a quick question there is a rumour floating around that Rodney Tuipulotu VeA is going to the UK to join Bradford Bulls is there anything in this? -sorry if this isnt the appropriate thread!

How do you think Setu will go in the centres?
What has Bunty done wrong. Should be in first grade coach preferencing his Aussie mates

Tu's first game in the position so I'm just guessing but he might let in 2 tries but bag a hatrick himself.
If AFB is running for 180m+ we can afford to carry Bunty in the 17 but if he's only making 70m like he did last weekend I'd much rather see Ale play

Tu's first game in the position so I'm just guessing but he might let in 2 tries but bag a hatrick himself.
If AFB is running for 180m+ we can afford to carry Bunty in the 17 but he's only making 70m like last weekend I'd much rather see Ale play
Problem is, Our defense last week. Bunty is underrated defensively. He makes his one on one tackles and is the strongest we have in the wrestle. He never gets run over. He will also chase hard. I'm with you in regards to having Ale in the team somewhere. Bunty may only make a few metres, But is a rock defensively. Ford was shocking last week. Would of preferred Bunty start and Ale off the bench. Oh well, Go well boys!