NRL NRL on Sky

How is it I pay for a subscription but still have to put up with these continuous ads?

Was Laura McGoldrick away at the cricket World Cup yesterday? Nothing against Kimberley Downs but I didn’t warm to her as presenter yesterday. Can’t for the life of me understand why Courtney Tairi isn’t the full time presenter of Warriors games

I just watched (for the first time) the 2011 Grand Final with us and Manly, which screened on Sky tonight. I never watched it back in the day as I was overseas back then

Man, we had a great team. Some big, skillful players. Locke was outstanding - very similar to Reece Walsh. We weren’t afraid to offload (though Meteo should have been…). Rapira hit top speed quickly and played the ball immediately after being tackled. And we had fearsome props. A great watch, although that game was there for the taking

I grew up on the 2002 grand final team, and put them on a pedestal. But that 2011 team was bloody good too

I just watched (for the first time) the 2011 Grand Final with us and Manly, which screened on Sky tonight. I never watched it back in the day as I was overseas back then

Man, we had a great team. Some big, skillful players. Locke was outstanding - very similar to Reece Walsh. We weren’t afraid to offload (though Meteo should have been…). Rapira hit top speed quickly and played the ball immediately after being tackled. And we had fearsome props. A great watch, although that game was there for the taking

I grew up on the 2002 grand final team, and put them on a pedestal. But that 2011 team was bloody good too
I think that George Rose forearm was the moment that probably decided the game.

A highlight for me was Matai v Inu. Fairly maligned on here by fans but I thought Inu came out on top in that game.

I was watching one of the classic games earlier on today and we had something like 27 offloads 😂 It’s crazy how our game plan has developed over the years.

the 2002 were much more consistent throughout the year - the 2011 team were rocks and diamonds really only became formidable in the Storm prelim.

Was Laura McGoldrick away at the cricket World Cup yesterday? Nothing against Kimberley Downs but I didn’t warm to her as presenter yesterday. Can’t for the life of me understand why Courtney Tairi isn’t the full time presenter of Warriors games
Agree with this bro, also Courtney is my mate and I shall encourage her with your comment aye haha!

the 2002 were much more consistent throughout the year - the 2011 team were rocks and diamonds really only became formidable in the Storm prelim.
That SJ try assist in the Storm game was elite eh

Watching last night's (2011 GF) game, I couldn't help but think Krisnan Inu had a lot of similar attributes to Latrell. Probably a higher natural skill level with Inu but Latrell's a bit more aggressive, and has had a bit more longevity

Unfortunately, both were/are patchy.

Yep, lost our first 3 or 4 games and things were not looking pretty. Then Ivan made some fairly big calls and we went to Taupo to take on the Cronulla Salmon. Our season began then.

Don't really have much opinion on the pre-game/half-time/wrap-up team because I only turn on the TV a couple of minutes before official KO and usually change the channel at HT. So they could all be lining up Bolivian marching powder and talking about who killed JR and arguing about why Game Of Thrones turned to shit for all I know or care.
I do definitely prefer the Aussie commentary folks, though. Especially when the Aussie team is losing! :D "They've only got to get five tries!" Yes, Warren, true. Would you be so frantic and hopeful about that if it was the Warriors who needed five tries?!

Crack up told her you said she should be fulltime - she has had plenty of feedback through the years especially haters so was nice to hear a good one. Does an awesome job aye!

She's got plenty of fans too mate don't worry about that.

I've said for years she should be the face of Sky league coverage.

Get Howick Hornets Taylor Curtis on the sideline gig.

Back