International New Zealand Kiwis

NZWarriors.com
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
Yeah id be more inclined to have Kini at fullback for his attacking threat and CNK centre which he is very handy at being a decent defender than CNK fullback and McLean or Hiku centre
You’d hope so right.
CNK at fullback and Hiku in the centres completely lacks firepower IMO. Safely, safety approach. Which I doubt will beat Australia.

Timoko, CNK (at centre) and Warbrick can do a lot of the donkey work. Which would free up Kini to roam and attack.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
I went down to the Kiwis open training session this morning, the boys had a decent run around in the beautiful Christchurch sunshine. SJ sat out the first half of the session but joined in later on when they got into more of the structured game scenario drills, Marata limped off midway through with a calf or achilles and came back out to the sideline iced up. CNK looked to struggle with an ankle a couple of times but seemed to run it off. Bring on Sunday, I can't fucking wait!

1 - Kini
2 - Isaako
3 - Timoko
4 - Hiku 🤮
5 - Warbrick
6 - CNK
7 - Johnson
8 - JFH
9 - Crossland
10 - Neame
11 - Papalii
12 - Sorensen
13 - Tapine

14 - Nikorima
15 - Whyte
16 - Niukore
17 - Riki

18 - Clark

Really not a fan of Hiku being in there, but worst comes to worst they can bring Nikorima on at 6 and shuffle things around. No idea where Leo Thompson is, surely he walks into the team if healthy.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
1 - Kini
2 - Isaako
3 - Timoko
4 - Hiku 🤮
5 - Warbrick
6 - CNK
7 - Johnson
8 - JFH
9 - Crossland
10 - Neame
11 - Papalii
12 - Sorensen
13 - Tapine

14 - Nikorima
15 - Whyte
16 - Niukore
17 - Riki

18 - Clark

Really not a fan of Hiku being in there, but worst comes to worst they can bring Nikorima on at 6 and shuffle things around. No idea where Leo Thompson is, surely he walks into the team if healthy.
Is Leo suspended for the first game?

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
I hope CNK at 6 isn’t reflective of any thought process at the Warriors. (I’m sure it’s not. Just saying)

TBH, I’d say his selection is more a thing about Nikorima and his questionable defence. Stacey Jones obviously prioritised defence with that selection.

Other than SJ having a blinder on the right I fail to see where our points come from.
CNK isn’t the most creative of beasts and Timoko was hardly in blinding form. 3 line breaks all year of the opposite side. Plus Warbrick is a right side winger.

Is CNKs offence better than Nikorimas’ defence? You’d have to say yes. Hope Nikorima can inject some speed off the bench.

Back