International New Zealand Kiwis

NZWarriors.com
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
I told youse we hadn't seen the end of SJ.

Call me crazy but this is the start of a special one year part time deal with the Wahs for nek year.

If he plays really well, do we think he's NOT gunna come back? Of course he will!

So, we either hope he has a shocker and stays retired, or he slaps the Aussies and he's back in Vegas...

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
i just hope its not the ball shuffling SJ that has come out of retirement.
What we need is the ball running SJ not afraid to hit the line and then offload at will...
I'd prefer the organiser SJ. He can't run like he use to. Kodi can step, Run , Be the link/support runner off of his forwards. Sj just needs to marshall his troops and make sure they're in position for set plays.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Gave us no chance in this series with all the outs.....and that certainly hasnt improved with the current Dally M player of the year now unavailable.

It did however just get a bit more interesting.....i mean he had a fairy tale finish to his NRL career, surely he cant do it in an understrength Kiwi team as well?......surely

Regardless it'll be good to see him wearing the black again......peak SJ had a great International career, no matter the troubles the Warriors may have been going through at the time he always seemed to deliver wearing the Fern. Critical and a standout in that very rare period of dominance we had over the Kangaroos.

Older SJ will just be looking to steer them round the park, finish off sets and apply pressure......couldnt get a better replacement for Jahrome tbh......be a buzz for some of those new Kiwis to be rubbing shoulders with him i reckon.

Back