International New Zealand Kiwis

Given he was rumoured already, I imagine that Zach Docker-Clay will be called in to cover hooker with Phoenix moving to 7?

Personally, I'd prefer to call Chanel though, he had a real run playing FG and starting. Did alright even after people were off him for missing a few kicks lol

Last edited:
NZWarriors.com
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
Shit, with Hughes out is there even a point in watching us get smashed. (I’m going to watch)

Crossland to halfback?
Dani Levi hooker?
Zach Docker-Clay?
CHT?
Taine?
Jett Cleary lol
Please not Hiku or CNK.

One last ditch effort to pull Kaeo Weekes from the PM13?

I thought I saw Hughes limping at the GF. If he was close, ok miss the Australia game. Why rule him out of the Tonga game?

I’d go
6. Nikorima
7. Crossland.
9. Levi or Docher-Clay (Egan lol)

We could get away with having some random running centre/backrower if Hughes was there but not Nikorima.

Trent Toelau will probably play 6 Kodi to 7 with crossland staying at 9. A chance Puru may get a call up. He still has aspirations of one day playing Origin tho.

Although Hiku can and most probably will fill in @6 with Toelau on the bench as cover.

One scenario I wish would happen. Is Ponga declaring he will no longer put his hand up for Queensland or Australia. And come save the day and play for us. Wishful thinking. Send out the SOS!!

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
big test for Stacey straight out of the gate.

what would everyone consider a good result considering the injuries and players out.

no blow out losses would be a success?

I don't expect to beat Australia, but Tonga is 50/50 and I expect us to beat whoever we play in the bowl game.

If we lose then the reason we lose is important. Can't score close to the line, kicking game the difference then *shrug* what do we expect?

The whole team folding from the start because "naaaww we got no playmakers" would be pretty unacceptable.

Shit, with Hughes out is there even a point in watching us get smashed. (I’m going to watch)

Crossland to halfback?
Dani Levi hooker?
Zach Docker-Clay?
CHT?
Taine?
Jett Cleary lol
Please not Hiku or CNK.

One last ditch effort to pull Kaeo Weekes from the PM13?

I thought I saw Hughes limping at the GF. If he was close, ok miss the Australia game. Why rule him out of the Tonga game?

I’d go
6. Nikorima
7. Crossland.
9. Levi or Docher-Clay (Egan lol)

We could get away with having some random running centre/backrower if Hughes was there but not Nikorima.
The difference between tier 1 and the island teams was the halves. It’s fair to say that Tonga would atleast be equal to us. I would argue Tonga has a better half back with Isaiah Katoa being much better than any 7 we have available. It’s anyone’s comp.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Shows the tiers of spine players the aussies can go to compared to us. Our first team is very solid but the depth below is lacking. Aus have Reynolds and a host of others sitting at home that they could call on and would all to an equally good job. Need SJ to start up that Halves academy he has been talking about. will still be watching though and hope the boys put up a good fight,

I don't expect to beat Australia, but Tonga is 50/50 and I expect us to beat whoever we play in the bowl game.

If we lose then the reason we lose is important. Can't score close to the line, kicking game the difference then *shrug* what do we expect?

The whole team folding from the start because "naaaww we got no playmakers" would be pretty unacceptable.
If we lose the bowl game does that make us tier 2? Would make a massive boost to the number of available players.

I know know the answer to the question already.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Back