Sione Katoa
Felise Kaufusi
Lolohea
Paseka
Taumalolo
Tupouniua
Suia Wong

Bloody poachers !!!!!

Nah, I don't actually care, Making the island teams stronger is better for international RL. Just calling out your bs.
Finefeuiaki & Kaufusi, Helsinki syndrome. The others couldn't make the Kiwis & JT choose to go

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
Finefeuiaki & Kaufusi, Helsinki syndrome. The others couldn't make the Kiwis & JT choose to go
I love that they choose Tonga. It's good for the international scene & spreads the talent around. I have an issue at nz being called poachers. Light hearted jab or not. I'm probably a tad sensitive with the subject. Especially since Mal and his henchmen love to change the international criteria rules to weaken the Kiwis side and strengthen their own team.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
The worst poaching I ever saw was when Tamou was at the Cowboys and when they were playing the Eels who where then coached by Kearney, he said he wanted to play well in front of the Kiwi coach but then 4 weeks later was picked by the Kangaroos. Gallen admitted to getting in his ear.

The worst poaching I ever saw was when Tamou was at the Cowboys and when they were playing the Eels who where then coached by Kearney, he said he wanted to play well in front of the Kiwi coach but then 4 weeks later was picked by the Kangaroos. Gallen admitted to getting in his ear.
Do you remember Matty Johns interviewing him in NSW Camp talking about how he's a true blue Aussie now? Tamou looked hella uncomfortable with it lol.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
1) CNk
2) Isaako
3) Timoko
4) Peta Hiku
5) Warbrick
6) Nikorima
7) Jahrome Hughes
8) Fisher Harris
9) Crossland
10) Tapine
11) Papalilli
12) Riki
13) Whyte

14) Erin Clark
15) Leo Thompson
16) Sorenson
17) Griffin Neame

18) Niukore

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
1. Kini
2. Isaako
3. CNK
4. Timoko
5. Warbrick
6. Nikorima
7. Hughes
8. Thompson
9. Crossland
10. JFH
11. Papalii
12. Sorensen
13. Tapine

14. Clark
15. Neame
16. Niukore
17. Whyte

Pretty good team all things considered.

Calling on Hiku from the UK was a bit of a worry, but this is a strong team.

Such a shame international league is just tacked onto the end of the season, many guys are out injured, going for surgery etc.

I would love to see the middle of the year alternate between Origin and Test footy.

If every second year you get a three match test series between Kangaroos and Kiwis - that would be epic. Origin is just so oversaturated these days, it's a money maker so will be here for good but as it stands test match footy is dying.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Back