General NSW Cup 2024

Sad face - they have shoe horned Tobias Crosby into being a prop for the Jersey Flegg team when he should be a second rower or ball playing lock. He is nowhere near big enough to be a first grade prop and it wastes his talents as a real try scorer.
I guess they just had too many back rowers in their squad.

Sad face - they have shoe horned Tobias Crosby into being a prop for the Jersey Flegg team when he should be a second rower or ball playing lock. He is nowhere near big enough to be a first grade prop and it wastes his talents as a real try scorer.
Just out of interest where did you pick this info up

Just out of interest where did you pick this info up
From the team list

I watched the Flegg game on weekend and he looks like someone learning the game. Was good on carrying the ball up the middle generally, but the knignts quickly learned to just chop his legs. No sign of ball distribution. Overall looked like someone who should have an L plate. Still plenty of time to improve.

If the rain continues in Sydney I think the Wahs NSW Cup game will be postponed and moved.

Screenshot_20240406_134541_DuckDuckGo.jpg