Social NZWarriors NRLFantasy Competiton 2024

Another tough week with Burbo looking like he's picked up a hamstring injury. I think he's in most of our sides.
Yeah that makes things tough. He is such a handy dual player to have,

How long a run will Iro get? Talakai helping out the forwards this week. Need to wait to TLT before thinking of taking Kayal despite his strong point scoring and cheap price.

How long a run will Iro get? Talakai helping out the forwards this week. Need to wait to TLT before thinking of taking Kayal despite his strong point scoring and cheap price.
I have had a look at the replay and you guys can take Iro but I won't.

Got Kayal as part of my Emergencies. I see no reason to promote him. Not that my 1-5 record implies I know exactly what the eff I'm doing! :LOL:

And not that it would have given Rizzah the shits, but Tupouniua's gone down from 3 points to 2. Just like the NRL Fantasy folk seemed to take some time to decide what Tedesco's points should be last round after his HIA...

That wooden spoon is MINE, YOU BASTARDS! Ya hear me!? MINE and I will do ANYTHING for it.

I SHALL NOT PASS.

Last edited:
Ended up with 3 players not finishing the game in both comps this week. Pretty disappointed one of them is Hamiso as he's been a consistent earner. Looks like he's out for a minimum of four weeks so I'm going to trade him out for Charnze.

Still using up trades just to be able to field a 17.
I could only field 16 with trades.
Still sneaked the win and my opponent also had Hamish and my captain scored 30 more.
It’s a fickle game like the old Wheel of Fortune.

In the absence of Cleary I had to use Robson as my captain who only scored a solid 42 points.

Current situation: tatola & burbo injured, chan & talagi dropped, Piakura injured & hutch is an urgent trade. Just cant win this year.
That's a lot to deal with.
Triage the trades, who's losing the most money or target DNP players. Hutchinson is one you could trade next week. He's at least scoring at a 32.5 average, will hopefully bounce back this week.

Cleary is apparently out for a few more weeks. I was holding Yeo to trade to Cleary. Thinking of bringing in SJ instead, he's scoring great.

Last edited:
1) Additional dual position players were supposed to be posted tonight after the team lists dropped.
2) Talagi named on bench in a surprise tonight
3) Iro named at centre despite players returning for Le Sharkies
4) L Fainu named on bench to support L Galvin and Sullivan into reserves in a huge career setback for him.
5) O'Sullivan on to bench for Dolphin

Ben Trbojevic back Round 10.