• During peak periods, this site will only be accessible to registered members of the site. Login or create an account to participate in the discussion.
webster.png

Staff Andrew Webster

Coach Grade
  1. NRL Head Coach
Date of Birth
Jan 17, 1982
Birth Location
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
Nationality
  1. 🇦🇺 Australia
Nickname
Webby
Warriors Debut Date
Mar 3, 2023
Warriors Debut Details
March 3 2023, Round 1 vs Newcastle Knights at SKY Stadium, Wellington, New Zealand
Warriors Years Active
  1. 2015
  2. 2016
  3. 2023
  4. 2024
Signed From
Penrith Panthers (Assistant Coach)
Status
Active
Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrew_Webster_(rugby_league)
Rugby League Project
https://www.rugbyleagueproject.org/coaches/andrew-webster/summary.html
Stacey.......I've been saying that all season.
Where are the coach skills in him.
A job for the boys

How the fuck is our kicking so bad and unimaginative when we have a legend like Stacey who had beautiful vision and creativity with the ball in hand and boot????? Is he actually just a “yes” man under AW???

Sack the Assistant Coaches

NZWarriors.com
So if we end up running say 13th next year then the following year we get say 10th you would be happy with that? I won’t be, and I’m pretty sure the fans are getting sick of this mediocrity. And ffs don’t let Stacey anywhere near the side.
You definitely won't be happy with that but personally you can't do anything about it whether you accept those positions or not!!
What if the entire squad breaks down? shit like that's out of any coaches control mate.

Stacey.......I've been saying that all season.
Where are the coach skills in him.
A job for the boys
+1 with SJ now 😤 I'm so over it! Get somebody who can fucken coach!!!!!!

Good on you Shaun! Great career but what on earth are you doing near in some coaching capacity!

You couldn't coach the playing group you were with so what makes him think he's ready to teach the kids?

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
Better move to Aussie
We never hear him here
I’ve only listened to him once. He has his own show on Sky sport. My god. So bad. I feel sorry for my fellow kiwis who don’t have vpn. It’s so bad I almost feel embarrassed to be watching.

Tyrann Wishart usually plays in the halves. On the wing. Nick Meany - full back when Papenhouzen was out last season playing Center.

Take notes Andrew.
Best 17 on the field not by position.

There should be a spot for Taine and Ali ahead of Marcello, and for Christ sakes Ed Fucking Kosi!!!

View attachment 8775
He will be channeling his inner dad Rods wing powers today!

Man I was massive fan of Rod Wishart!

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
Same with the commentators
Jobs for boys
Adam fucking Blair makes my ears hurt.
Someone can correct me if I am remembering this wrong but my recollection is that Blair opted to retire instead of taking up the player option for the final year of his over priced contract and a short time later we used our salary cap space to sign Addin Fonua Blake for the season that he had the player option for. So maybe that one was a smart business move by the club. I don't enjoy his commentary but if it wasn't him I guess they may just have some other ex player who's no better doing the job. 😆

Someone can correct me if I am remembering this wrong but my recollection is that Blair opted to retire instead of taking up the player option for the final year of his over priced contract and a short time later we used our salary cap space to sign Addin Fonua Blake for the season that he had the player option for. So maybe that one was a smart business move by the club. I don't enjoy his commentary but if it wasn't him I guess they may just have some other ex player who's no better doing the job. 😆

Communication in many ways is an art form. Some people have it. Others don’t.

Those that don’t need some courses on etiquette. It seems to me most commentators aren’t given any training on how to talk and communicate .

The verbal diahorea that comes out of the mouths of the Aussie commentators 🤮

Blocker Roache used to be fucking terrible. One eyed and totally critical of everything. He’s pulled it back a lot now. It comes with experience I guess. Then there’s Mike Ennis who honestly tries to oversell his favourite players and teams like a bad used car salesman.

So I guess kiwi commentators are in good company. The job for boys is strong. And the boys getting these jobs are fucking terrible communicators. The irony.

Back