• Site may be down for a couple of mins. This notice will show up whilst work is ongoing.
  • During peak periods, this site will only be accessible to registered members of the site. Login or create an account to participate in the discussion.

General Pick & Predict Webster's team for 2025

NZWarriors.com
The biggest question for next year is what to do with RTS. I would put him on the wing and play CNK at left centre & Berry @ right centre. Tauapiki @ fullback. If Metcalf get’s injured again I would move CNK to 6 & then bring Leiataua in & have him as a backup rather than Pompey.
What do you predict Webster will do with CNK? Last week in an article he reinforced that CNK is first choice fullback. Will he stand by that and round one 2025 CNK wears the 1 jersey?

That’s a bit disturbing although realistic we could roll out the same team as round one showing we havnt learned anything about those players in 12 months

Berry in particular remains an enigma
At the end of 2024 no one is any the wiser about his abilities compared to this time last year.
Like to see how he goes at fullback with a bit of space instead of being confined to the centre channel. He might be too inexperienced to call instructions from the back though, he's even newer to league than you Wrighty

Last edited:
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
Our forward pack still looks to have too many first grade ready players imo, I can't see how were going to fit them all in really.

JFH
Barney
Capewell
Ford
Tohu

Walker
Niukore
Sifakula
Clarke

Halasima
Ale
Laban
Bunty (currently)

Our forward pack still looks to have too many first grade ready players imo, I can't see how were going to fit them all in really.

JFH
Barney
Capewell
Ford
Tohu

Walker
Niukore
Sifakula
Clarke

Halasima
Ale
Laban
Bunty (currently)

I think that looks fine, Tohu is a risk, Walker unknown with family situ, Bunty unsure, and half of the rest will get injured at some point and we end up with Lussick at prop lol

I'd have Ford as 1st pick depth starting prop, Sifakula and Ale share games from bench, Halasima and Laban share the 2nd row bench, don't even know if Marata can take the weight to be prop again and not be injured, if he's lazy at second row then we have issues ($ tied up), start Laban or Halasima with Marata off the bench? Walker and Clarke locked bench and Clarke to be like Sironin last year?

Capewah looked REALLY good towards the end of the season

CN Klokstaad...DW Zelezniak...R Berry...A Leiataua...RT Sheck...T Tuaupiki...L Metcalf...JF Harris...W Egan...M Niukore...K Capewell...M Barnett...T Harris ?....D Walker...D Sifakula T Ale...T Martin

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
1. CNK
2. Dallin
3. RTS
4. Leiataua
5. Montoya
6. Metcalf
7. TMM
8. Fish
9. Egan
10. Barney
11. Capewell
12. Marata