Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
Nationality
  1. 🇦🇺 Australia
Nickname
Webby
Warriors Debut Date
Mar 3, 2023
Warriors Debut Details
March 3 2023, Round 1 vs Newcastle Knights at SKY Stadium, Wellington, New Zealand
Warriors Years Active
  1. 2015
  2. 2016
  3. 2023
  4. 2024
Signed From
Penrith Panthers (Assistant Coach)
Status
Active
Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrew_Webster_(rugby_league)
Rugby League Project
https://www.rugbyleagueproject.org/coaches/andrew-webster/summary.html
Sorry don't understand what LS moment means?

All I know about 2003 is that if Logan passed the ball on an unguarded try line we would have had two GFs in a row, and sadly he thought he could score and beat the tackle so went hungus.
I feel for you bro! That's a long time to hold on to that. Get it son, there's a good lad!

I ran into Logan in a car park in Remuera a few years back, he became a real estate agent in the Remuera blue chip housing marktet.

Ï suspect he saw a brown brother in the car park and smelled a sale or a story at least as to why I was there.

He had a good spiel for sure after a firm handshake and he gave me his card.

True story I said bro....you should have passed that ball....haha

He laughed it off and said yeah...I know my parents said that too.....

Dude cost us a GF shot no doubt about it.

I've met Logan a few times myself when I worked in GI as a student.
He's actually a really nice bloke hence have to defend his mana!!
Always greeted me with a smile when i served him behind the counter...

I ran into Logan in a car park in Remuera a few years back, he became a real estate agent in the Remuera blue chip housing marktet.

Ï suspect he saw a brown brother in the car park and smelled a sale or a story at least as to why I was there.

My kids still live in Remuera so maybe we will meet again.
You should have keyed his car on behalf of us all

Bro still owes me a new TV after I put my fist through it after his dummy

I agree with the general sentiment, but for what it’s worth dummygate was round 1 of the finals in 2007, rather than the GF qualifier in 2003. We still played the next week (got smoked by the Cowboys).

I still remember

Cold night at MSS
Left hand corner
Dummy show and go himself when he could passed it
We lost.

Last edited:
Sorry don't understand what LS moment means?

All I know about 2003 is that if Logan passed the ball on an unguarded try line we would have had two GFs in a row, and sadly he thought he could score and beat the tackle so went hungus.

The Logan Swann moment was 2007 v Parramatta at Mt Smart.

It was week one of the finals.

I don't recall us having an opportunity to win the 2003 GF qualifier although the game was tight.

Far out that Swann no pass in the Eels final.. That was heart break. Don't tell me he had done it before in 03? I started following league in 04.

I am a pragmatist when it comes to the Warriors ladder finishes.

The way i see the last (approaching thirty years of Warriors pain) is that we have very rarely shown any consistency when it comes to making the finals.

The best we have ever done was under Anderson. Anderson gave us a debut season in the finals, a second season in the GF, and a third season in the Semi Finals that came down to Logan Swann not passing the ball for a repeat GF appearance two years straight.

Nothing Cleary or anyone else did at this club even comes close to that. level of consistency.

If Logan Swann had of passed the ball to an unmarked player on the try line we would have done back to back GFs fuck him night and day and after I am dead.

Now anyone with any common sense would appreciate that this clubs best ever era was a GF followed by a loss on the eve of two GFs in a row.

Nothing Ivan did came even close to that, he got one GF and a bunch of up and down hap hazard scrapings into the lower eight which is why Warriors management made the stupid decision to go with someone else.

Since then we have been horrible when it comes to finals. One of the worst in NRL history.

So after last year, if Webster can get us to the finals in any position we will be in the epoch of only the third ever repeat finals showings in the Warriors history.

The way I view this season all I want is eight place please Jesus to stem the tide of no finals then a rare year where we make one.

Everyone in the fan space that is the NRL respects teams that make the finals every year no matter what position, and so this is my dream, that we make it there somewhere, don't care if it is a scrape in at 8th so long as we do it every year = we are no longer a loser outfit with a sprinkling of lucky runs to the finals like the Cleary years....which frankly are not good enough.

I want a return to the age of Daniel Anderson when this club did its best ever, an era where we were seen as one of the best teams in the NRL and everyone was scared of us.

Under Cleary no one was scared of us, we snuck under the radar for a lot of upset wins during origin under Cleary to get into the finals. Fuck that, I want to see us hardcore outright, no Origin period come backs.

Consistency, consistency, consistency.
Might have to be a little bit more patient in transitioning into Websters preferred team even if we miss the 8.
Last year was a miracle this year has brought us all back down to 🌎, Webster has showed he can coach but he is relatively new so patience has to be shown with him and the beautiful pathways we have kicked off.

I can't imagine what I would say to scurrah!

Gotta wonder with Webster looking so stressed at times this year how much of that is to do with his highest paid player sulking week in week out.

It was a good thing that AFB brought it to a head by being a total dick the other week.

Hope to see a more relaxed boss of the players now that the air has been cleared.

Gotta wonder with Webster looking so stressed at times this year how much of that is to do with his highest paid player sulking week in week out.

It was a good thing that AFB brought it to a head by being a total dick the other week.

Hope to see a more relaxed boss of the players now that the air has been cleared.
That's Webby's resting face lol

Always reckoned Wayne Bennett would leave any other NRL coach for dead if they all entered a poker competition.
From a Royal Flush to Five Crap Cards, his facial expression wouldn't Change. One. Bit.
Suspect Our Esteemed Leader Webby is more from the Ivan Cleary Show My Emotions Every So Often School. So maybe he'd do okay.
Craig Bellamy would just be a disaster...
Picturing that gave me a good laugh for the morning :ROFLMAO:

cb.jpg

I remember losing to Penrith by 8 in '03 GF qualifier

They went on to win the title and Gus was like history repeat itself (they won in 1993, then 2003), didn't repeat itself in 2013 so they made it up by winning 2021, 2022 and 2023 for a bonus lol. Sick