Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
Nationality
  1. 🇦🇺 Australia
Nickname
Webby
Warriors Debut Date
Mar 3, 2023
Warriors Debut Details
March 3 2023, Round 1 vs Newcastle Knights at SKY Stadium, Wellington, New Zealand
Warriors Years Active
  1. 2015
  2. 2016
  3. 2023
  4. 2024
Signed From
Penrith Panthers (Assistant Coach)
Status
Active
Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrew_Webster_(rugby_league)
Rugby League Project
https://www.rugbyleagueproject.org/coaches/andrew-webster/summary.html
Might have to be a little bit more patient in transitioning into Websters preferred team even if we miss the 8.
Last year was a miracle this year has brought us all back down to 🌎, Webster has showed he can coach but he is relatively new so patience has to be shown with him and the beautiful pathways we have kicked off.
Well said and yeah after one fantastic season we all turned into a sorority house of entitled Karens (I include myself in the Gamma Alpha Beta Karens).

Indeed as you point out, the pathways system looks incredible at the Warriors, Cappy is a God Dam genius.

The Owner is a bit of a Character, part idiot on the piss, part Alpha go getter. At the moment the ledger is tipped heavily in his favor in terms of actively funding and driving this organization. The complete opposite to Watson and other owners.

Ole Mohawk is just a fan who had lots of money that is spending it large because he can on his dream....like any Warriors fan....he has the same dream as the rest of us, to win the dam thing no matter what it takes.

Just keep him away from the players when he is on the piss (again like any fan and as such I forgive you your sins my child).

Webster will be around for the longest tenure of any Warriors coach by the looks which solves another Warrior weakness, the premature sacking of decent coaches.

I remember losing to Penrith by 8 in '03 GF qualifier

They went on to win the title and Gus was like history repeat itself (they won in 1993, then 2003), didn't repeat itself in 2013 so they made it up by winning 2021, 2022 and 2023 for a bonus lol. Sick
My favourite memory of the 2003 Finals series was Matt Elliott's comment after one of the Raiders players - Jason Bulgarelli - stuffed up a try put-down which ultimately cost them the game against us (we won 17-16): "He'll be alright, after we beat crap out of the bastard!"
2003 Francis Meli goes and gets a Four Try Smash againts the Bulldogs, we beat the Raiders by 1 and then, yep, 8 points to the Panthers who at least make us feel good about losing to the 2003 NRL Premiers.

My favourite memory of the 2003 Finals series was Matt Elliott's comment after one of the Raiders players - Jason Bulgarelli - stuffed up a try put-down which ultimately cost them the game against us (we won 17-16): "He'll be alright, after we beat crap out of the bastard!"
2003 Francis Meli goes and gets a Four Try Smash againts the Bulldogs, we beat the Raiders by 1 and then, yep, 8 points to the Panthers who at least make us feel good about losing to the 2003 NRL Premiers.

Good old memories, I remember Warriors finishing 6th and demolishing the Dogs, Motu Toni was awesome at hooker, yes Francis 4-fer, Jones field goal to win against Raiders

Now I remembered the knock on that cost them the game lol!