General Warriors Junior Pathways

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you stream all warriors, from all levels games?
I think nswrl they have the monopoly on it, if you buy the app and membership you only get to see what games they televised, which won't be every game.
They say 250 games but that's thru all levels

Questions........

When it comes to team selection, do you think webby and McFadden have a say on bringing in some certain players to the starting team?

Or is it totally up to the coaches of each grade?

Questions........

When it comes to team selection, do you think webby and McFadden have a say on bringing in some certain players to the starting team?

Or is it totally up to the coaches of each grade?
I can’t remember who was being interviewed, but someone said that they’ll focus on player development over team performance for the younger grades, so if I player is able to step up to the next grade they’ll promote them rather than trying all out to win each age group.

I can’t remember who was being interviewed, but someone said that they’ll focus on player development over team performance for the younger grades, so if I player is able to step up to the next grade they’ll promote them rather than trying all out to win each age group.
Let's say Tom Summers was over looked this week, he was talked about in high regard. Could webby say he can we see summers play this week?

10-6 halftime to the Eels. Lot of dropped ball which is a given as it’s a warm Sunday morning in Western Sydney.

10-6 halftime to the Eels. Lot of dropped ball which is a given as it’s a warm Sunday morning in Western Sydney.
Kids looking rusty and unfamiliar with one another hey.

The Eels dummy half Leota looks dynamite.

Our Dummy half options (not sure of their names) look solid too.

Real shame we turned it over when one of our big boys was rolling down town (forward pass).

I’m sure he can. You would be insane to be a coach of a lower grade team and not listen to the HC of the NRL team you feed into.
You would get fired.

The days of John Ackland running the juniors in a different bubble to the NRL side are gone.

Matt Elliot was the one who came in with Cappy and they bumped a lot of kids up a grade to harden them off, which of course saw our juniors struggle compared to the John Ackland dominant undergrad sides.

Don’t know if the ref is a female or some Antonio Banderas fan but shim is fkn hopeless and clearly an Eels fan. Calling forward passes off the hot tip from a fat bird hoovering down hot chips and pies from the stand!

Boys defending too individually when they're under pressure. Too many links in the chain disconnected.

Boys defending too individually when they're under pressure. Too many links in the chain disconnected.
Yeah.

Nice rushing defence off our try line there.

This is the age where you want them to steadily get rid of bad habits eh.

Clearly ball retention is a Warriors problem and we can see how it starts in the youth grades.

Status
Not open for further replies.