General Warriors Junior Pathways

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've seen some decent halves in the smaller regions, where teams aren't big enough to rely on power footy like Auckland.

Hard thing is they go to rep tourneys in weaker teams and they can't do much to get noticed because their forwards get steamrollled.

Wait do we have to buy this app for games, are they not streaming on fb now?
App is pretty good, and can stream to my telly using Apple TV (can you do it on Facebook?) with decent resolution. $50aud for the season, I’d be happy to pay that if I could watch all warriors games at every level. Unfortunately select games from matts, sg ball and nsw cup…doesn’t have any information on flegg. Hopefully there will be the option to purchase a team package in the future!

App is pretty good, and can stream to my telly using Apple TV (can you do it on Facebook?) with decent resolution. $50aud for the season, I’d be happy to pay that if I could watch all warriors games at every level. Unfortunately select games from matts, sg ball and nsw cup…doesn’t have any information on flegg. Hopefully there will be the option to purchase a team package in the future!
Yeah price is ok but not sure about the app if it's not carrying all our games, wonder if we can still see replays or highlights on the nswrl site?

Status
Not open for further replies.